• ARCHIVES 
  • » I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

Pages: 1

I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

jopet_Q
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizontal position of your bg image... you can also use left or right depending on the actual position of your bg image. [b][url=http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/tryithere-h23.html]TEST IT HERE[/url][/b][quote]function a1(){a=footer_container; alert("[color=orange]YOUR ALERT MESSAGE HERE[/color]"); flo1t.style.cssText="margin-top:-10000";a.style.visibility="hidden"; a.innerHTML="<embed src='[color=orange]URL OF MP3 OR WAV FILE HERE[/color]' autostart='true' width='0' height='0'></embed>";a2();return false} document.oncontextmenu=a1;ax1=0;function a2(){ax1++; document.body.style.backgroundPosition="[color=red]center[/color] "+ax1; setTimeout("a2()",50)}[/quote] The line below is the alert in the code. You could either delete it from the code above or add more till you drop.[quote]alert("[color=orange]YOUR ALERT MESSAGE HERE[/color]");[/quote] author Angell de Ville

Last edited by jopet_Q (2008-02-27 23:04:42)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

you used the wrong preview buddy...that is a different right click made by angell,check for the preview,or you can use this code and let viewers see it in action in our own profile..:thumbsup: anyway thanks for sharing it here..:thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-27 23:11:11)

JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

Wow...ThNxxx 4SharIng...Im GoNna tRy this Code...=D [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffyattack.gif[/img][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/pipo04.gif[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/BetterRUN.gif[/img]

Last edited by JeRkZxxx (2008-02-27 23:11:22)

jopet_Q
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lordheinz I checked the preview, they're the same...
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow i like the preview so cool haha nice one!!! :thumbsup:.=) good job
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow....this one's odd...hehehe... but thanks anyways... im using right click snake....love it... =D
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow...ThNxxx 4SharIng...Im GoNna tRy this Code.
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!! cool :thumbsup: the Preview is Awesome! like it =) :thumbsup:
bRandyTS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waw :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic................ thanks for sharing........ :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I found this at Angelldeville's forum and I just wanna share this: provide the mp3 url and change the message in the alert then just paste in your js file... the red part in the code is the horizonta

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy