• ARCHIVES 
  • » is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

Pages: 1

is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

annikka
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor (dont have yet) directory/compilaton of different codes : by function (to make banners) (to make navagation) (viewers photo) (etc...etc...) this way if we want to make a banner for example, we could try different list of codes....whichever would fit our proffy juz asking.. tnx

Last edited by annikka (2008-02-28 01:15:11)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

i dont get this its really confusing to me all of a sudden.. :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

She want to have subforums for the Tricks and Tutorial section. @annikka I dont think PunBB (Ftalk powered by PunBB) have the feature of having subforums.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bro eehjay i think she means ... having a directory just like your thread in T_T Section [b]Compilation of tricks by contributors name[/b] and she wants a directory of tweaks by functions if i am not wrong :| Ex Only: Banner Tweak: [b].[/b][url]Animated Banner Trick[/url] [b].[/b][url]Adding Banner Short Code[/url] [b].[/b][url]Randomized Banner[/url] Cbox Tweak: [b].[/b][url]Anti Poser Cbox[/url] [b].[/b][url]WVM CBOX[/url] [b].[/b][url]CBOX[/url] WVM [b].[/b][url]WVM 3.1[/url] [b].[/b][url]WVM 2.2[/url] :arrow: this will surely takes a lot of time to compile.. :wasted:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-28 21:09:16)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep, I think what annikka means is elaborated by blurrycloud.. Uuuum, maybe if there will be someone super diligent or have the energy to compile those sooo many tweaks then ms. annikka's request will absolutely be done.. But anyways, is there a very kind person here who's willing to do it??
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

blurrycloud is correct....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: sorry if this is too much to ask...

Last edited by annikka (2008-02-29 01:16:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » is it possible to have a directory or compilation of T_T by function? Ex. (existing) compilation of hide codes directory by category directory by contributor

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:11

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy