• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Pages: 12

hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Poring King
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to do that and BTW add me up on your friendster account its criticalstrike_10@yahoo.comno more no less^^ nice to meet you guys^^ byebye
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

hello ! welcome to friendstertalk :) read teh rules.. have fun.. enjoy ur stay ..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... :D hope u will follow thr rules properly.. =)
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee ! .. welcum in f talk ! .. always follow the rules !.. and lastly enjoy ! :wow:=)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... :D enjoy your stay hir.. and follow the rules.. :D
Poring King
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup i allready join lots of forum and i dont get any warning since i joined every forum^^ and i dont want fighting w/ other people^^:penguin:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to Ftalk! :D
Poring King
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah thanks for all those who welcome me just add me up its criticalstrike_10@yahoo.com see yeah @cudly_girl_003 i think you are not a newbie in making a siggy^^ coz you did great^^ i also love to make siggy keep it up :thumbsup: ^^ :thumbsup:

Last edited by Poring King (2008-02-28 11:11:50)

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there poring welcome in here just have fun.:thumbsup:
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haii....Im a newbie here...haha.. im from philippines too... hope you can guide me here.. wooot...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. :)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi yihanne > im Antonette welcome to ftalk Mabuhay! =) pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ Read the rules before posting~
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. xDD and be sure to follow the rules. =):thumbsup: yay, we`re disame... i`m also pinoy-japanese too~ =|
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Nice to meet u too!! :][/b][/color]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im just new here im yohane half Filipino & half Japanese^^ i want to be part of this site coz i know that i can learn many things to costumize my own friendster account^^ hope you guys help me to d

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:02

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy