• ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: :arrow: Just read and you will learn how you can compile your JS in One File :arrow: Cbox account, so you can test this tutorial Register here: [url]cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: You should ha

Pages: 1234

Requirements: :arrow: Just read and you will learn how you can compile your JS in One File :arrow: Cbox account, so you can test this tutorial Register here: [url]cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: You should ha

valjesnet
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: :arrow: Just read and you will learn how you can compile your JS in One File :arrow: Cbox account, so you can test this tutorial Register here: [url]cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: You should ha

<">

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-06 04:05:54)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Requirements: :arrow: Just read and you will learn how you can compile your JS in One File :arrow: Cbox account, so you can test this tutorial Register here: [url]cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: You should ha

i will try to look for your codes... wait for it... :D here it goes.. just put that anti poser cbox code inside the onload handler just like in my first post anyways.. heres your new code.. with antiposer cbox... sis... <">

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-04 23:08:38)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NEW CODES BELOW //MP3 var mp3="<embed src="http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/visitors/1" name="Loudfusion.com" quality="high" wmode="transparent" flashvars="USERID=255103" width="250" height="180" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>"; addBox("top","Music Station",mp3,"mp3"); i want to change my mp3 to abv codes but everytime i do it other codes are not functional anymore. OLD CODES BELOW //MP3 var mp3="<embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/music/6' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=255103' width='210' height='125' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"; addBox("siderail","MUSIC MADNESS",mp3,"mp3");
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]var mp3="<embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/visitors/1' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=255103' width='250' height='180' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"; addBox("top","Music Station",mp3,"mp3");[/quote] here use this
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this. i want to change my widget but same songs. how can i do this?

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-04-25 22:11:19)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just look for the [b]EMBED[/b] button on your LF toolbar then select the widget you want to use... ^
latingxix
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, help here. whenever i put the codes of the wvm, the js doesn't work. :] here's my code. <">what's wrong with it? arrgh. :] thanks!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<">here's the fix codes @latingxix u misplaced some close command and your content dropin trick is not yet complete... :thumbsup:
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]just look for the [b]EMBED[/b] button on your LF toolbar then select the widget you want to use... ^[/quote] here's my widget...... var mp3="<embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/visitors/1' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=255103' width='300' height='180' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"; addBox("top","Music Station",mp3,"mp3"); but it doesn't work. what's wrong? i just followed your format...

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-04-30 21:12:13)

latingxix
» n00b
1969-12-31

jeez. harhar. i see. that's why. LOL. .. THANKS! :]

Last edited by latingxix (2008-04-30 23:09:02)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet][quote=blurrycloud]just look for the [b]EMBED[/b] button on your LF toolbar then select the widget you want to use... ^[/quote] here's my widget...... but it doesn't work. what's wrong? i just followed your format...[/quote] <">here try this up Ms...
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/jennette.js pls check my js codes. i copied the codes u just gave me for mp3 but other codes are not working anymore. thanks
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ur profile is working fine..
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working cuz i used the previous widget. but it's not working if i use below: var mp3="<embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/music/1' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=255103' width='300' height='180' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"; addBox("top","Music Station",mp3,"mp3");

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-05-02 03:29:30)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]pls check my js codes. i copied the codes u just gave me for mp3 but other codes are not working anymore. thanks[/quote] [quote]var mp3="<embed src='http://www.loudfusion.com/widgets/music/[color=red][b]5[/b][/color]' name='Loudfusion.com' quality='high' wmode='transparent' flashvars='USERID=255103' width='300' height='180' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>"; addBox("top","Music Station",mp3,"mp3");[/quote] ^ try this :/ or refer to the red no. above.. you can change that number from 1 to 9 if you want to change the style of your mp3 player...
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working now. thanks. i just want to ask one more. i want to change my headshot like xavierkym's tutorial. pls can u reply there as he is not replying. thanks again

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-05-02 19:15:23)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<">just insert this code under your onload handler.... and that's it nothing to edit ok... [hr][hr][hr] First post updated... added: replace owner pic by xavey.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-02 21:02:30)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one blurry!! thanks....=):thumbsup:
-XEV-
» n00b
1969-12-31

I checked my codes already and pasted in the blog title part, but it still doesen't work:wallbash: Here are my codes: <">
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@xev may i view your multiply link so i can debug. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Requirements: :arrow: Just read and you will learn how you can compile your JS in One File :arrow: Cbox account, so you can test this tutorial Register here: [url]cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: You should ha

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 10 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy