• ARCHIVES 
  • » what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

Pages: 1

what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

tipsy_girl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

Last edited by tipsy_girl (2008-02-29 10:13:34)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

let him go... maybe he is not happy anymore.
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

this thing happened to me....my bf had an x....during 2 yrs of relationship with me he just said he was pressured and he needed space...buy what i didn't know id that he left me to go back to his x ....it's sad that even we were together 4 2yrs...he still can' get over his x....but even that's the case i admit i still w8 for him to come back... [quote]it hurts to see them happy while i'm here being hurt coz of them[/quote]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww.. that definitely hurt sis =| - for me.. going back after doing something that hurt my pride is definitely a [i]no no[/i]. unaacceptable! it's good i proved him he lost half of his life when he left me =D
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, its impossible to foget that sad incident... but, its still possible to get over it... there are still many guys out there who are much better than your ex... just let him go... and show to him that ur still happy without him... =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's possible. If he comes back, he loves you. If he doesn't, you can always search for your one true love. :wow:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

move on. he/she is not worth of your love.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey'r ryt, jst let him go. :) [/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll move on. he doesn't deserve me. f he ever come back. i'll push him away from me. what a loser! =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

let him go there's no more sense to stay and wait when he chose to find another. :] its not bad to love someone too much, what's bad is u will ruin ur whole life just for him. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what would you do if the person you love the most left you for another? will you take him back? will you ever forgive him? is it possible to forget? just wanna know. thanks!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy