• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]What's the craziest thing you did to ur bf/gf or crush??? [/b][/align]

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]What's the craziest thing you did to ur bf/gf or crush??? [/b][/align]

maetheism
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]What's the craziest thing you did to ur bf/gf or crush??? [/b][/align]

i sent him a message saying " i love you " & bought him a top hat. a year later, we dated, i never said those words after that.. and sparks happened. :norose: cant believe its gone.
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]What's the craziest thing you did to ur bf/gf or crush??? [/b][/align]

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]whats d craziest thing??[/b] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]weve been together for two years but still i didnt know him enuf :wallbash: [/b] [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]outcome?? i gt pregnant not knowing im with maried man :wallbash: [/b] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]next thing? we split up after i found out.. then i found rich guy then we lovely get maried :wow: [/b] [/color][/align]

Last edited by acel_lanzs (2007-10-05 16:36:19)

' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]many... we do things crazy...[/b]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The craziest thing i've done, I shouted that i love her,, in front of crowd..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

HMM lie to my mom because i wanted meet him so badly but my mom doesnt allow me to go out so i lied just to be with him
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends were forcing me to freeze and ordered him to kiss me. I screamed and screamed and guess what its only on the cheek. Embarrassing! It happened outside school there were a lot of people. Thank God my dad didn't see me. [: whew.
LastAngle the #2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Hahaha yeah... Can't really remember anything embarrassing I did. Yeah I like singing, but my voice.. uhh.. not so good. At the karaoke I like singing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7gYii2unkg][b]"You're In Love"[/b][/url] by [i]Wilson Philips[/i].[/quote] i was thinkin more like"close to you" suits for u :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]I pretend to be a gay to my GF's parents because they were strict... I only did that so that i can visit to my gf's house.... hahahahahha They dont want their daughter to have a boyfriend... :paranoid: Im so embarassed that time.... :lol:[/quote] wow..this is what [b]love [/b] can do. ehehe
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ngekk i dnt wanna say nefin..ahhaha bt it was funny...ahhaha
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol we have to go to d beach the whole week coz he like snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing... i was like super duper tan...i dont even need a tan...in short i got sunburn :wallbash: ....
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i gave him a trash...
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ashnae16][quote=blazinhottie][b] hmm.. i think the most craziest thing i've done is. . .when my "ex bf" cheated on me i forgave him, cuz i love him sooo mch...thats it i guess..[/b][/quote] same here!!! but, he's not my "ex"... were still in a relationship... i hope he had changed already... :)[/quote] same here also...i discovered those things after 9 months,i know the girl.(she's mah friend..hhmn..a [i]tita[/i] of mine =(..(it's just..ggrr... :evil: )...[i]nung nalaman ko un i fell stupid, :wasted: ,yung tiwala ko na binigay sakanya biglang naguho lahat[/i]..(u know wat i mean..)...i don't know wat to do that time ..but i forgave him coz i love him so much,i don't want to lose him that tym coz am not ready,(as of now am not yet ready if ever)..and now were still together ([i]magtotwo years na[/i])and im hoping that it'll never happen again.. and like ashnae16 said:"i hope he had changed already" =) =)
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]Just to let all the people know... I'm gay and I had this major crush on a schoolmate coz he's so handsome so what I did is I bought a heart shaped balloon in our school store coz that time it's Valentines day...then I asked my bestfriend to gave it to him...I was waiting for my bestfriend in the waiting shed...then I got surprised when my bestfriend came to the shed with my crush...and then my crush thanked me for giving the balloon...I got speechless and feel stupid for what I did...but me and my crush became a bit close because of what I did... [i]Edited: guwapo = handsome[/i][/quote] wow,, that's pretty amazing!!! =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

smiling always... =D:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: craziest thing about love is [b]being embarrass[/b] :paranoid: to her parents! =)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wen im txtng my crux. i'm txtng him lots of crazy words. :wasted: im so embarassed. :crybaby:

Last edited by ardnyk22 (2008-04-07 05:00:14)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lie to my parents just to see him.. i believe thats what love can do to me.. but then now.. he leave me.. without any reasons.. i felt really sad.. because i do everything for him.. then he just hurt me! a silly me.. its really sad that now.. its over!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dedicated a song, on our class performance. i composed it with my heart, then she just laugh and ask me for a copy of it. and it feels nice to be appreciated by the one you loved.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Too many craziest things dat we'v done b4. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]What's the craziest thing you did to ur bf/gf or crush??? [/b][/align]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy