• ARCHIVES 
  • » I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

Pages: 1

I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

elaiza
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who posted it.. Sometimes because of choppy internet connection or personal mistakes, we tend to post topic /reply in the wrong thread or double posting w/c according to the rules are not allowed.. I believe having a delete button for own posts will be a help to moderators coz spammers or double posters[i](ehem like me*sowee*)[/i] will have no excuses anymore, am I right?! Guys & Gals watcha think?!!=)

Last edited by elaiza (2008-02-28 23:09:19)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

it is not possible... because that button can be abuse by other members... and it will gonna cost a lot of problems around the forum and double posting by other members even though they did not doubled their post...... =) :arrow: Lemme say this is a help thread [quote]Abusive Member: What is the code for........? Blurrycloud: Go to this link [url]CODES[/url] [b]Deleted His/Her Post[/b] :arrow: Abusive Member: HEHE COOL COOL thanks :evil: Blurrycloud: Your Welcome[/quote] So the outcome of that thread will be like this [quote]Abusive Member: What is the code for.....? Blurrycloud: Go to this link [url]CODES[/url] Blurrycloud: Your Welcome ... What the heck why did you delete your post above ????? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] :exclaim: See that will happen ....

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-02-28 23:22:01)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

[color=#FFFFFF]aint a stalker lolz[/color]=D:penguin: @thread starter., ther had been a suggstion like dis b4 & it had been closed., u can refer to this post :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10466-%3E%3Edelete-posts%3C%3C.html[/url] for the explanation y that cannt b done...

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-29 00:17:31)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: moderators, and admin himself had already explained this. sorry but it is not really possible. if such problems like internet failure occurs, you can report it so mods of that section can take action. first suggestion thread and explanations: http://theftalk.com/t7941-delete-topic-post.html

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-02-29 08:57:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I dunno if this is possible or is already suggested but here it goes.. Anyways, I just wanna request to have a delete option like the edit button.. Ofcourse a post can only be deleted by the one who p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:48

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy