• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

Pages: 1

I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

mail.phgl_aquino
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-27 06:17:41)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

[b]Pls speak in English & read the rules[/b] @topic welcome to FTalk.......enjoy! =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

^ Hey there mail.phgl_aquino! Welcome to FTalk Forums! :D you might want to let us know your nickname or sumthin, rather than callin u mail.phgl_aquino =) :D pls enjoy your stay here, and read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Forum Rules[/url]. here's one of them: [quote=FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules]1. This is a free public forum, [b]please do not use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b][/quote] \m/, :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk mail.phgl_aquino =) Enjoy your stay ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk dude! yur name is kinda long, can you share with us your nickname? :wasted: Enjoy your stay dude.. and keep posting! ;) don't also foget to read the rules. And Please speak in English. you can speak Tagalog in Philippine Section. =)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-03-21 21:40:41)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the ftalk. hope u enjoi. [b]BTW. pls avoid speaking tagalog[/b] because the forum is a public and international forum so [b]pls speak in english[/b] a simple rules [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] u can read the simple rules. again thx. :)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-03-21 23:13:24)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome to FTalk :) Enjoy Posting and Have Fun with Ftalkers xD *Read The Rules* :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ei mail.phgl_aquino.. mind telling us ur name or nickname? its kinda hard calling u in ur username :doubt: and the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES!![/url] there are rules to be followed here in falk. in fact u violated one.. and the previous posts had said it already. [quote]post only in english. filipino language is only allowed in the philippines section.. understood?[/quote] btw. welcome to ftalk! please follow rules.. in that way. u'll really enjoy ur stay here :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi there, welcome... Hope you'll be active here in fTalk. Please listen to what others posted above, understand rather. Welcome welcome! :)
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi there, welcome dear. :)
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there mail.phgl_aquino ... welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting.. and i hope that u'd be an active Ftalker... tc!!
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there!!! welcome to Ftalk. keep and enjoy posting but be sure to follow the rules and regulation of this forum. :thumbsup: Have fun and make a lot of friends. :lol:
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hai! himail.phgl_aquino..... ei! welcome to ftalk! read the rules! and follow the rules.. okie! :midfinger: hehehe.. :lol: happy posting!....
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well... I guess they've said it already (English Only). Hope you're doin great, welcome to one of the hottest Friendster-related hangouts.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hey there... uhm welcome to ftalk.. next time, try to post in english.. kk?[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome here:) hihi.follow rules dude:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to the FTALK family! enjoy posting! :wow: :exclaim: rules. rules. rules. IN YOUR HEAD!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm new here =D hello to all :D [align=right][color=red][i]Tagalog post edited.[/i][/color][/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy