• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

Pages: 1

:arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

dannavj3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

:arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like me.. well...kind off so imma share this to all of yah so here the link -----http://www.customsigngenerator.com/ http://www.txt2pic.com/ i think this link their the same but the second link they have more option but anyways check it out.... ---- I HOPE This LINK will help a lot for da' beginner :paranoid:

Last edited by dannavj3 (2008-02-29 02:18:08)

jhoryne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

teach me how to make layuots with over lay tnx!!!!!
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

jhoryne---:/y just wanna let you know that i dont makes layouts or overlay im dying to learn also but its so hard hope you understand but if i were read the introduction and rules here then you know where u at and why you here... just look and pay attention to the section you'll see it there dont worry we have alot of actress/actor here for the layouts and its not only that ahhh wells i dont have to details everything' just find out to yourself so you learn more!!!! !! ( but if you wanna request something else.... check out on me i've always have time since noone requesting for my work except layout just be specfic of what your askin so ill know includes pictures okei okei thanks
MargZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice it's a generator...keep it up....

Last edited by MargZ (2008-05-08 13:44:51)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice kip n sharin enx f☺r sharin. :D[/b]
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin =):lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yea. Thanks for this new website of generators and add-ons. Share more.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jhoryne]teach me how to make layuots with over lay tnx!!!!![/quote] wrong section.. please proceed at FriendsterHelp or Friendster Overlay..
niCx.06_gHuRLaSh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! this helped meee! heheh thanks again. :D
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. its a big help for newbies...
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the generator. =):thumbsup:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sankyuu~~ More Power.!
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice it genaretor .....
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx:penguin: fo sharin
topex123
» n00b
1969-12-31

TNX HA FOR SHARING:lol:=D
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice 1 here sis.. kip on posting..
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice generator.. tnx...!!! =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whe... thanks4 sharing
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx for info :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I FOund this website and might one of you need this and....help u put up things on your profile or whatever.....:/ and ill try some of the generator it really works great for newbiez like m

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:06

[ 10 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy