• ARCHIVES 
  • » when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

Pages: 1

when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

dhenzcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is this happening? what part of my computer is affected? how can i prevent my computer from this? any suggestions? [quote]:D kindly undertstand my grammar :wallbash:[/quote] thnx.

Last edited by dhenzcy (2008-03-01 05:44:31)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

i think its infected with a virus..
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

remove video adapter (if you have one) and look for eraser (the one used in eracing pencil) and clean up the gold plated part of the video card. do this to ur RAM too... btw, what kind of beep is that? its like tooot tot tot tot tot? or tooot tooot tooot? tooot = long beep tot = short beep listen carefully to beep and post what kind of beep you hear..
dhenzcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]remove video adapter (if you have one) and look for eraser (the one used in eracing pencil) and clean up the gold plated part of the video card. do this to ur RAM too... btw, what kind of beep is that? its like tooot tot tot tot tot? or tooot tooot tooot? tooot = long beep tot = short beep listen carefully to beep and post what kind of beep you hear..[/quote] thanks! its noted... by the way... kind of beep? its the first one that you said.. 'tooot tot tot tot tot tot...." (1 long beep then it follows 5 or more short beep...) (1 long and 5+ short beep are continues but it happens only once everytime i turn the cpu on...) thanks! hope this info will help you to figure out what im trying to explain...
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you video card might be loss or got static. try to remove your video card from the slot and power on ur pc. after you heared the same beeps turn the pc off. now, look for pencil eraser and gently erase the gold plated part [i](the part that you use to insert on video adapater slot)[/i] and gently plug back your video card on the slot. make sure to set it properly. apply just enough force as you set it in firmly. carefull not to push to hard or you may break your mobo/videocard. after that, power on you pc again and post here if problem still occurs. btw since you're about to clean the gold plated part of the video card if you have air compressor, use it to dust off the fan of your video card or a small soft paint brush. just be carefull you won't break loose any electronic components out of it. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow kamandag ur really good at this stuf huh?? nice to have members like yo here.. :F keep it up.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
dhenzcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]you video card might be loss or got static. try to remove your video card from the slot and power on ur pc. after you heared the same beeps turn the pc off. now, look for pencil eraser and gently erase the gold plated part [i](the part that you use to insert on video adapater slot)[/i] and gently plug back your video card on the slot. make sure to set it properly. apply just enough force as you set it in firmly. carefull not to push to hard or you may break your mobo/videocard. after that, power on you pc again and post here if problem still occurs. btw since you're about to clean the gold plated part of the video card if you have air compressor, use it to dust off the fan of your video card or a small soft paint brush. just be carefull you won't break loose any electronic components out of it. :D[/quote] :thumbsup: ok thanks :thumbsup: :idea: very helpful :idea: :arrow: next time i post a topic here is when i break the video card.. :D :wallbash:
po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

did it work
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If you hear tooot toot tooot on your computer when starting this means that you have a hardware problem. =D
dhenzcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

its too late to reply but... :idea: it works :exclaim: thanks!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^that sometimes also happen with my pc it suddenly restarts that's bcoz of virus,i wanna re-format this pc..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when i turn my computer on, after the boot, on the desktop, my computer hangs then restart automatically. but sometimes it didn't restart, else, some sounds like 'tu tu tu tut' will be heard. why is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy