• ARCHIVES 
  • » considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

Pages: 1

considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

atmendoza29
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

hewlett packard :thumbsup: visit their site [url]www.hp.com[/url]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

yup i recommend HP because its quality and reliability is good.. :D :thumbsup:
atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/series_can.do?storeName=computer_store&landing=notebooks&a1=Usage&v1=Everyday%20computing check the link and see if you think it's good for me as a student? it's Compaq Presario V6700TX series and Compaq Presario C700T series... if not then what better for me? my target: good for internet browsing... for my studies :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

dell laptops = im using it. it's nice. :) sony = haven't tried it, but its brand is well known for its good quality ask there at [b]yahoo! answers[/b]. :)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]ask there at [b]yahoo! answers[/b]. :)[/quote] Reply of the month. :P @ topic: I personally recommend Dell. However, you can read online reviews to help you decide. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ hahaha! i'll accept that as a compliment! :lol: thanks! :P i'll connect it to my birth month. :lol: sorry for being so off topic. yup. Dell is good :)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ hahaha! i'll accept that as a compliment! :lol: thanks! :P i'll connect it to my birth month. :lol: sorry for being so off topic. yup. Dell is good :)[/quote] Haha. Belated happy birthday by the way. :D @ topic: Of course, Sony is very good but it's expensive so I choose Dell or HP.
atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) oh ic... how about the price??
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

buy the one the suits the purpose of the laptop since upgrading it is very expensive. if u want to use it in gaming look for the one with gaming specs since u said price doesnt matter. :D every laptop has its :thumbsup: and :thumbsdown: so better to look for the specs that suits its purpose.
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yup! i agree with kamandag it's about the specs =) no matter what brand, model it is. it's always have to do w/ the specs :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » considering not only the price also the quality... im planning to ask one from my mom this vacation...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 12 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy