• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Pages: 1

[b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

[b]dear katrina. there must be a mod who moved ur layout to recycle bin. but of course. the mod decided that it's deserve. btw. if u have a problem. dont make a new topic. :) please proceed here [url=http://theftalk.com/t4162-problem%3F.html]Got A Problem?[/url] thx for ur attention. :rose:[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: [b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

:arrow: to moderator who moved katrina's layout threads Please let us know the reason, to clear this issue so there will be no misunderstanding. Thank you.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It was me sir, I posted a topic before, about cleaning CSS layouts section, due to some of the linker of the topics aren't updated. I think it was October or November. I sort of forgotten the exact date. I clearly posted on the topic how many days before I close and move the topics to the recycle bin If I remember correctly it was 5 days or 7days. I'll try to trace the certain topic. @_+katrina+_ Sorry if some of your layouts were move to the bin, I have no bad intention, I promise. For the info I moved some of my topics to the byn as well due to code problem and liker problems. Anyway your topics aren't the only ones that where moved to the byn, some of the layout contributers as well and they understand the idea... Due to the said months before I viewed the CSS Section over 75 paginations and check almost all of them and the linkers aran't compatible with FS anymore or the code was un-updated, like #ads_2_3 is #14 now. Hope you understand the situation on that time. Sorry and good day.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-02 10:34:32)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's why when posting a premade layout, they should'nt instruct to use a linker code given in that time. I mean what if the linker code just got updated, so you must update all of your topics then? It is better if layout contributors just post the preview screenshot (required), live preview profile (optional) and the [b]URL[/b] of layout's file. (.css or .txt) and brief description and instructions about their layout. Rather than posting the codes contained in a linker code. Because many members will just complain if they can not use layout just because the contributor instructed them to use the outdated linker code. For example [quote]Title: TEXT Screenshot: [[b][/b]img][[b][/b]img] Code: URL of the layout Instructions/Notes/Descriptions:[/quote] @katrina dont get offended. we apologize if we made you upset. we're just doing our responsibilities. -- If the code itself is outdated, bunch of notices and complaints will be posted by the members. Tendency on us moderators will close the topic to avoid spams etc.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-02 22:19:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i was SHOCKED when i saw my layouts in RECYCLE BIN without permission!!! i am SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:20

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy