• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

Pages: 123

[b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

[b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also from the concern members here... Any tricks is much better if it is set to automatic.... [b]Credit goes to : Filipino Costumize Profile Group Specially ROBERT LEGARDA . [/b] Poster's Owner and Moderator there.... :thumbsup:=) [b]Part of your JS add-ons !.....[color=blue]Compatible @ IE 7 ; Safari / apple and/or Firefox Browser [/color] [/b] <">Preview : My page ..Try to view NOT to Log-in...... Ciao... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-03-02 19:44:07)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

1st to comment...thanks for the share!It's force log in but with a window shake.Good job=)
Sharloyd05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

=):thumbsup: where can i put the code:question:

Last edited by Sharloyd05 (2008-03-03 02:26:36)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]:thumbsup:wow galing naman san ko ba ilalagay ung code? tnx:question:[/quote] please re-post this into english. you can put this as a part of your js file..
roland2986
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow Tnx 4 sHaring
Sharloyd05
» n00b
1969-12-31

so sorry im not good in english:(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Sharloyd05]:thumbsup:wow galing naman san ko ba ilalagay ung code? tnx:question:[/quote] please avoid using tagalog language in posting here in the forum,only regional boards.. read the rules here before posting anything..thank you..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

har har great scare, better log in b4 entering .. btw thanks for the script :eh::ninja:
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is nice tnx kuya 4 sharing this..:D
DedeGhotiC
» n00b
1969-12-31

good buddy :thumbsup: :wow:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center][b]wow this trick is the best i rily like it "especially the shaky thing" yeah :eh: but i think mine is not workin on ff, why is that? can i ask about cute merlin is this codes on js extension? i taught that .js isnt working anymore? *sori 4 the off topic :eh: btw ive seen ur profy and it waz sooo cool, tenxu kuya! :D [/b][/align][/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charmcharmcharm14][color=steelblue][align=center][b]wow this trick is the best i rily like it "especially the shaky thing" yeah :eh: but i think mine is not workin on ff, why is that? can i ask about cute merlin is this codes on js extension? i taught that .js isnt working anymore? *sori 4 the off topic :eh: btw ive seen ur profy and it waz sooo cool, tenxu kuya! :D [/b][/align][/color][/quote] as indicated above: [quote]Compatible @ IE 7 ; Safari / apple and/or Firefox Browser[/quote] do not log in in your acct when viewing profile,and see the effect..;)
She3ry
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to put the code??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=She3ry]where to put the code??[/quote] compile with your js scripts..;)
She3ry
» n00b
1969-12-31

js?? can i ask what is it??=|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=She3ry]js?? can i ask what is it??=|[/quote] perhaps you need to read this tutorial to have some idea in compiling js.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]
She3ry
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's hard to understand!!:crybaby: where should i paste it!?? css box??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok..first take this copy this code..paste in your notepad save it as myfile.txt >upload to your ripway acct.if you dont have try to create one here: www.ripway.com >after uploading,take the url of your .txt file,use the linker code posted by bobcbar(check sticky post) >generate your .txt file to the linker.. >finally paste your linker to your media box.. got it? hope so...;)
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=charmcharmcharm14][color=steelblue][align=center][b]wow this trick is the best i rily like it "especially the shaky thing" yeah :eh: but i think mine is not workin on ff, why is that? can i ask about cute merlin is this codes on js extension? i taught that .js isnt working anymore? *sori 4 the off topic :eh: btw ive seen ur profy and it waz sooo cool, tenxu kuya! :D [/b][/align][/color][/quote] as indicated above: [quote]Compatible @ IE 7 ; Safari / apple and/or Firefox Browser[/quote] do not log in in your acct when viewing profile,and see the effect..;)[/quote] [color=steelblue][b]ive tried it many times, still not workin :wallbash:[/b][/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ are you using js injection? try to insert the code in your js injection if you have..;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First thing again is : [/b] DELETE this thread MOD's , if this tricks are already posted here or any related topic. Any violation made by this post need an accurate action by the MOD's and also fro

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:28

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy