• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

Pages: 1

[b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

[b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to moderate Music and ate Padme & sis `mizel to moderate Movies. :D I'll miss ya guys!! ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

That's okay girl... ;) You take care and have fun okay?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

Sure. But i think it'll be more suffering.. :D Cause this is an academic competition! :wallbash: It'll start on Monday. So probably I'll be back on Friday/Saturday. :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, oh i see... be cool then. Hope you won't have a hard time. The best of luck for yah! :P
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sure dude, we'll take care about your assigned sections :D hmm.. academic competition.. u must be a smart girl :cool: heheh. Goodluck, and go kick some academic-arse! :midfinger: nyahah. jok3.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

lol to nii-chan! :lol: Yeah sis deathwish, go break a leg!! [img]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/img] You can do it! And don't worry sis, we'll do our best as mods here.. ü Have fun there!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yooo everyone.. finally im back again! :D sorry for my late comeback.. :D let's work!!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hey girl, welcome back! :D How'd it go? Hope it was alright...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Welcome back sis!:) i missed you :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Hey girl, welcome back! :D How'd it go? Hope it was alright...[/quote] Owh.. it was alright.. but the place and the food were terrible and horrible! :puke:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Welcome back deathwish! sorry for that late greeting. Yeah, let's work. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Big Sorry[/b] guys.. :cry: But I have to attend a CHAMPIONSHIP represent my skool. It will take 5 days! :crybaby: So I need help from kucluk to moderate F.Indo and sis `mizel & FoRsAkEnKiD to mod

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy