• ARCHIVES 
  • » khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

Pages: 1

khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

khu-khu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-27 06:13:18)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

hi there khukhu! welcum to friendstertalk community! enjoy your stay and keep posting.. any information about yourself? what can we call you? ^^ =) btw, please post in english because this is an international forum. you can only speak in tagalog in Philippine section. Please read the rules [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url], and next tym pls post in english so that we can help you. and if you need help post it in Friendster help! ^^ Thankz!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

Rulez! please follow rules.. click [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]here[/url] to read them. they are important in this forum.. and please include some info bout u. btw welcome to ftalk! hope u'll follow rules so that u'll really enjoy in here :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanx for editing your post khu-khu... We appreciate that, if you need help with your profile... Please post at the HELP section. In this section, you can only introduce yourself. :cool:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there khu-khu, Welcome to FTalk Forum. Enjoy Posting and Have Fun [i]*read rules*[/i] ;)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi there khu-khu!! You know what, you're so familiar.. Hmm... lolz... Welcome dude! Enjoy posting here at fTalk.. Hope you'll be active. See yah around.. =) P.s. Tell us more about yourself!! There in another thread!! [url=http://theftalk.com/t1533-Friendstertalk-complete-infos-bout-you%21.html]click me![/url]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Kindly introduce yourself and if ever you need help, feel free to visit our friendster help section.[/b] :cool: :thumbsup:
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup... khu khu, what they ^ said. =| just want to welcome you here at ftalk... enjoy posting... and remember to [b]read the rules[/b]... tc!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there khukhu.welcome:) enjoy your stay,
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to the FTALK family! enjoy posting! :wow: :exclaim: rules. rules. rules. IN YOUR HEAD!![/b]
khu-khu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see,... heheh thanks 4 the reminders... hehhe,... glad to met you all... see ya,...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome to the ftalk. as the other mod ses. pls read the forum rules; thanks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » khu-khu here...help me here,... plz... :cry: [quote]tagalog post edited![/quote]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy