• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

Pages: 1

hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

angpogimo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your assistance... you can give me the link where can i download it.. thanks for your consideration! ;)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

i use this to mux/demux/split/cut/insert mpeg. [quote]http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tme2p.html[/quote] Free trial is available to download from site. (sorry i can't give you any serial/crack just google for it)

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-03-03 20:49:04)

angpogimo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

hmmmm...thank you so much for the suggestion...but i don't met the requirments.... i've got no frameworks installed on my PC...:( just a thank you.. i hope there will be another to give other suggestions...:(

Last edited by angpogimo (2008-03-11 18:59:14)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^tnx for the suggestion...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm....hello everyone!!! just wanna ask your help about my prob.. what other program can i use to edit or to chop videos aside fr windows movie maker?? ....... i'm sorry...i'm newbie and i need your

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy