• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

Pages: 1

:arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

:arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/she can only advertise his/her site if she accumulated a specific number of post...[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

I agree with you mareh. No need for further explanations. At least the number of post is 100?? :)

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-25 04:32:36)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

Hahaha, yeah I noticed people register only to post about their site. Though it's normal, but I think it's really unfair. It's a good suggestion by meng... We can also let them park their site, provided that they post more in the same week. IF THEY DON'T and didn't exceed more than a specific number of post we require, Then we can delete his/her ad post and maybe even his/her membership. I know a forum that's sooo strict they delete members who never post. And I saw so many members here in FTalk with ZERO posts. :( [i]EDIT: Grammar check[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-25 22:07:12)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea.. to think that ftalk has almost 4000+ members,, only a few of them are active.[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I hope sir admin will notice this one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]can we have a rule with regards to web parking/advertisement?? because some members just make an account then park their site here without them being an active member.. let's just say he/sh

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:30

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy