• ARCHIVES 
  • » im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

Pages: 1

im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal serial builders... ..give me an idea?lol...
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

[quote]^troubleshooting^ Universal serial builders...[/quote] what was that? [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/300.gif[/img] what USB are you referring to? USB Mouse? USB Keyboard? USB Multimedia Speakers? USB Flashdrive? USB Optical Drives? USB External Drives? [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/301.gif[/img]

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-03-04 10:48:15)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

^ maybe she meant for flash drive :) well, go for Sony. :cool:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh ok. just a little advice to non-techy guys passing through this thread, please avoid using tech terms if you have no full idea if what it is ok? @threadstarter, USB = Universal Serial Bus defined as serial port serial bus standard for connecting devices, usually to computers such as PCs and the Apple Macintosh. ok for ur question. base on my own experience I go for Kingston U3 since i own a 2gig Kingston U3 for 2 years already and had never encounter problems with it and has preinstalled pass2go software for locking it up. second choice is sandisk. i have 4gig sandisk cruzer mini which i won in a raffle in our xmas party last december and so far it works ok and whats cool about it, it has CruzerLock pre-installed which is very usefull for a private files encryption. hoping this helps.

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-03-04 12:53:10)

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

Another note about all U3 flash drives: These drives allow you to install U3-compatible software. Firefox and Thunderbird (both from Mozilla) has U3 versions, so you can bring your passwords, bookmarks, and E-mail to go.
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Go for kingston U3 just like Kamandag says :D tried it myself and i still didnt encouter any problems =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

how bout cd-r king? is it... good?
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]how bout cd-r king? is it... good?[/quote] Never tried it but im using sony,fuji and hewlett packard for blank cd-r =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanks, !^^ now, [b]Topic Solved[/b]^^ :exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im planning to change my USB what brand of USB is the most durable,? criteria: high quality last for a lifetime... haha (if ever!) =| im sick and tired of using ^troubleshooting^ Universal seri

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:23

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy