• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

Pages: 1

hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

auie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

Welcome to ftalk auie! have fun and enjoy! :D btw there are rules we need to follow here in ftalk. please read it [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]here[/url]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

:arrow: [b]welcome to ftalk! Enjoi your stay here.. dont forget to read the rules kk?[/b] :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hello, welcome to fTalk dear. ü Hope you'll be active, see yah around! ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcum to Ftalk community, enjoy your stay here! ^^ :P please read the rules and obey it.. hekz.. Thank you! ;)
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! enjoy ur stay here, and enjoy posting ... i hope u'll be active... tc! and btw, what ^ they said.. read the rules! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome auie hope u can read the forum rules and hope u will be active to the forum and again enjoi! :retard:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi there Auie! nice nick, im not sure how to pronounce :lol: [quote=auie]hope to learn a lot from you guys.. smile and hope i'm welcome ... lol[/quote] yah you'll learn a lot here, and of course you are very much welcome, everybody is :D so enjoy your stay. see yah around.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello auie, Welcome To FTalk :) Enjoy Posting And Have Fun. [i]*read rules*[/i] :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk auie! ;) We're glad to have you here, please do visit the other sections. Don't be put off by us talking about the Rules. But it's what keeps this community going and people cooperating.
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi Auie!!! Welcome to Ftalk.. Keep those posts comin', enjoy and have fun!!!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey there:). Of course your welcome here, VERY!=) Just follow rules, gurl.hihi. call me JEM or KIKAY:) see ya around.mwa!:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello people... just came in here... hope to learn a lot from you guys.. :) and hope i'm welcome ... lol i'm auie, by the way

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:20

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy