• ARCHIVES 
  • » I knew I forgot something :wasted: I think I realeased this too early. It's still buggy in IE ;) [b]update: Make it Float![/b] * see add-on near the bottom pf this post :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Scree

Pages: 1234

I knew I forgot something :wasted: I think I realeased this too early. It's still buggy in IE ;) [b]update: Make it Float![/b] * see add-on near the bottom pf this post :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Scree

myparis
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I knew I forgot something :wasted: I think I realeased this too early. It's still buggy in IE ;) [b]update: Make it Float![/b] * see add-on near the bottom pf this post :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Scree

nice idea! =)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I knew I forgot something :wasted: I think I realeased this too early. It's still buggy in IE ;) [b]update: Make it Float![/b] * see add-on near the bottom pf this post :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Scree

nice tricks.. i lyk it..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I can't open the files...
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. its great.. i will try this later.. up up up.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! really nice.. hope that this one will work in IE.. =)
chezteq
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi shakiro214.. these are really cool codes..:thumbsup: But is there a way wherein the dock stays permanently at the top or at the header instead of the docks going down whenever u try to scroll down the page? It's a lot cooler when the dock stays at the top. do u have codes for this docks to stay permanently on top? thanks a lot.. :)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^You must have noticed it on my example page :lol: I have been working on codes for that :retard: I was trying to get it to work for a fixed position, so that it would stick to the top more smoothly, but the images wouldn't expand after I scrolled down. The following code works well and the images expand after scrolling, but I had to use an absolute positioning style(the default), which is less smooth than a fixed postion and makes it to be more like a floating dock. Try inserting this after your code for the dock menu: :D :thumbsup: [b]proof of concept: :arrow: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/babababooya][sub]+rep[/sub][/url][/b] <">[b]1st post updated to include this add-on :retard: :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-03-06 15:44:07)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Um sir shak,I can't open the files.Can you paste the jquery.js and interface.js files?Cuz I want this on my profile.:D
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the share....
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@lilprincess950[/b] check your inbox =| :thumbsup:
chezteq
» n00b
1969-12-31

shakiro214, i still can't get the dock to stay permanent atop. whenever i scroll down, the dock menu still floats and goes along with my scrolling.. i wanted it rather to remain fixed atop (to remain at the banner section) so that whenever i scroll down the dock menu doesnt follow with my scrolling. thanks a lot. :)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh... I misunderstood your request :wasted: Bcoz I'm quite sure that it initally did not come with the scrolling. You must have copied the codes from my test page :retard: [b]your solution:[/b] Just do the steps in the 1st post without using the instructions for the add-on :D :thumbsup: [b]@topic[/b] my preview for the add-on is not available as I am currently working on a new dock :ninja:
chezteq
» n00b
1969-12-31

shakiro214, i've removed the add-on. But the dock still appears whenever i scroll down my page.. :crybaby: The dock should disappear when i scroll down the page. heres my friendster link. [url]www.friendster.com/yapchester[/url]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It didn't do that on my profile :lol: dat's strange. Try some different CSS: [quote].dock { position: [b]relative[/b]; height: 50px; text-align: center; z-index:250002; }[/quote] try changing the position to [b]absolute[/b] or [b]fixed[/b] then add a [b]top[/b] and/or [b]padding top[/b] [quote].dock { position: [b]absolute;[/b] [b] top: 0[/b]; // distance of border from the top [b] padding-top: 35px[/b]; // distance from border to content height: 50px; text-align: center; z-index:250002; }[/quote]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-03-07 04:55:14)

emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!cool!!!..thanx dude
miss
» n00b
1969-12-31

l0oks weird in my pr0file,,=|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the green button is absent for awhile bro... wakakakaw... lurve it... and the award winning message [quote][b]thanks for sharing[/b][/quote] =D
juvelaen
» n00b
1969-12-31

something wrong dude.. but thanx 4 sharing..

Last edited by juvelaen (2008-03-21 05:47:20)

the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool trick... im using it right now...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I knew I forgot something :wasted: I think I realeased this too early. It's still buggy in IE ;) [b]update: Make it Float![/b] * see add-on near the bottom pf this post :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Scree

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy