• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

Pages: 1

Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, here's what I'll just post here. Now, When people would view your profile, he is able to rate your profile from 1-5 with the use of this site: http://js-kit.com/ratings/?wow There are also other features which you could also add to your profile. [b]Hope no one posted this Add-On.[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

Nice try buddy...keep on sharing..=)
salat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

thnks for sharing..:)
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool.thanks for sharing=)
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool.. thanks fro sharing..:D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]..wow! thanks for sharing! ..kip on sharing![/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice. thanks fot that . [align=right][url=http://tinyurl.com/2mc3t3][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24wfr4y.gif[/img][/url][/align]
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing buddy..
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!! nice one huh :D
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmpppppp amazing!!! ill give you +10 for that hehee
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick! thanks for sharing:D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thank You for your compliments.
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! cool adds! i will use this..:o
MargZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tnx for sharing...

Last edited by MargZ (2008-05-08 13:45:11)

j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... i really like it!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that cool, thanks for sharing
jhaedel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill try this one thanks for sharing this
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice.... thanks 4 ur effort.... got to try this later on..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry. Sorry for the post I've made. The one, the [b]More Hidden YM smileys[/b]. I admit I wasn't careful. I didn't even know that someone already posted that. Since I've committed something wrong, he

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy