• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

Pages: 1

what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

danwafungwafu_12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum every night after the games and do alot more work than those players gets maybe just 2% of james yap's salary... It's so unfair ryt... but what the heck do i care? hahaha! nothing really.. just want to post something with sense in here...:D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

^^lolzness.. i dont know y... its bcoz dey hav the talents and d janitors doesnt have a talent like dem...? :wallbash: but being a player is not just playing the game.. d players are paid according wid der abilities.. and dey work hard for that...
danwafungwafu_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

Ahahaha...... I just don't get it why they get that big salary by just playing basketball... I think they are really overpaid... And I just used the janitors to exaggerate the comparison... Thanks for the reply....:D
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:ninja: they are imitating NBA.. to catch the attention of the philippine people.. i think the level of game here at the philippines is getting worst.. thats why they are imitating NBA.. thats why we got so many phil. american players.. even some of them doesnt have any fil blood.. they still play for PBA dang!.. they are not what they called imports.. coz PBA now just getting to lame..thats why i never ever gonna watch any single game of PBA coz they suck now.. really suck! poor PBA! many players got high salary but not worth for there talent or abilities.. POOR PBA! :wallbash:
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz dey got skills they trained themeselves for that they are worthy of that =D
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/607/607988onarxhg9e6.gif[/img] i think janitor has also a talent but not yet discover
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't think any player in any professional sport (other than boxing) deserves those multi-million dollar contracts. A lot of those multi-millionaires are spoiled babies who complain about the smallest things. Terrell Owens.....Brett Favre.....Chad Johnson.....any many, many others. As for boxing.....honestly, I don't know why I think they deserve so much. I guess in my opinion they play a more dangerous sport. Football (American) is a dangerous sport, but I've seen and heard of more serious boxing injuries than NFL players. Not just physical, but also mental/emotional.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some do like the [b]imports[/b],but most PURE filipinos don't. =P
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] the bets import for me in PBA this last Smart PBA Conference is Chris ALexander.... congrats to brgy. ginebra kings!!!!! [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]

Last edited by felicitytine13 (2008-08-30 22:35:54)

efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d deserve 8. do u think 2 b a prof. basketball player s dat easy u'll die n der training. 8s hard 2 put ur dinner down, da training s da 1 dat kil u! but when ur playing even how hard s dat u'll enjoy! n beside dat d r gifted w/ height, strength and athletism dats y d deserve da salary.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What is PBA? Is it like the Philippine Basketball Association or sumink?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do they contribute in the society really??? besides entertainment they just enjoy playing the game and they already get high salary!? while on the other hand, janitors who clean Araneta coliseum

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy