• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

Pages: 12

I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

danwafungwafu_12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams and we'll see who'll win...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

im a die hard spurs fan.. but i dont have a bet yet.. ill post it here at the start of the playoffs... =)
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

guess who it will be.. the man on my siggy.. and his team!
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

BOSTON CELTICS vs. LOS ANGELES LAKERS on NBA FINALS =) GO LAKERS
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yeah we got the same idea! :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..ummm i would love for SPURS to win again this season.. ..but it doesnt look like they will get it. haha ..so i hope DENVER will win! :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hey im a Laker fan too..but dont get too hasty LA and Suns are not just the teams who improved.=)..hope lakers will be champs this year:thumbsup:![/b]
ac sweetpoison
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope it would still be the Spurs. I totally love Manu Ginobli! But I also love the Denver Nuggets. A.I.'s the best! =)
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ac sweetpoison]I hope it would still be the Spurs. I totally love Manu Ginobli! But I also love the Denver Nuggets. A.I.'s the best! =)[/quote] yeah, i luv MANU too go SPURS :D and also HOUSTON ROCKETS t-MAC :D
mrjohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Boston Celtics !! Definitely! *nod *nod

Last edited by mrjohn (2008-04-16 11:57:58)

kayiee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dallas Mavericks. They wil be beating the New Orleans Hornets
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would really want to see the old rivalry between [b]Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers.[/b] in the finals but i dont thing Lakers can win the finals in their conference.
g-swoosh
» n00b
1969-12-31

The DALLAS MAVERICKS will be the Champ in this playoffs! they will all beat your teams ass!! hahahahaha...! Go mavs! go mavs!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr....i think in my opinion the mavs will have a tough battle against the new orleans and the lakers will probably go for the 3rd round of the playoffs thats for sure!=)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

celtics of course will win. go celtics:thumbsup:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i used to be a S.A. Spurs fan.. but my bet this year are the L.A. Lakers. :thumbsup:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

detroit!!!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woah! its lakers! go lakers!
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Maybe the celtics or the lakers.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I am for Celtics. I like their teamwork. Pierce + Paul + Garnett :o:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm a solid steve nash fan. So my bet is Phoenix Suns. And now with Shaq (the most dominant player in the league) is now on their lineup, they are now a lot better than before.... So place your teams

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy