• ARCHIVES 
  • » puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

Pages: 1

puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

death11
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

puzzle 1.<">so whats the answer??____________________________ puzzle 2.for all who have 135 I.Q only [quote]"if joey's father is john. Then john is the _,_,_,_ of joey's father.[/quote] puzzle 3. [quote]1=5 2=25 3=50 4=100 then 5=?[/quote] ill wa8 for ur answer guys?? gud luck?! :D :D just try it. . .

Last edited by death11 (2008-03-05 21:11:28)

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

i know the answer in number 2 puzzle!! the answer is NAME if joey's father is john. Then john is the n,a,m,e of joey's father
death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

nice one name is the correct asnwer but how about the puzzle no. 1

Last edited by death11 (2008-03-05 21:06:46)

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol, cant still get it
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe...nice one bro... please dont post in the wrong section [b]TOPIC REPORTED[/b] no other post after
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wrong tread! u can post it in Fun Corner!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its already reported so [b]no other POSTS[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: nyay. report. no further posts. but some still posted. MOVED! :/ - - - - - answer puzzle 1: PEARL i live in water, PEARL if you cut my head i am at your door, EARL if you cut my tail i am a fruit, PEAR if you cut both then i am with you. EAR puzzle 3: 5=1

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-03-06 09:41:10)

death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]wow . . . mengs got the correct answer . . :D wow . .[/quote]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but why is the first puzzle [quote]if you cut my head i am at your door, [b]EARL[/b][/quote]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its making head hurt
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in the 3rd is 500?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^avoid [u][b]DOUBLE[/b][/u] posting! [u][b]REPORTED[/b][/u] ***wapak*** 1.pearl 2.name 3. 1
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1=5 2=25 3=50 4=100 then 5=? 5=1?is it right?
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5= 200?? not sure.. in puzzle 1 i think you literally cut the letters to form something.. :retard:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

puzzle 1 = turtle puzzle 2 = name puzzle 3 = 125
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. pearl 2. name 3. 200?? :lol: i really dont know
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » puzzle 1.[code] "I live in water, if you cut my head i am at your door if you cut my tail i am a fruit, if you cut both then i am with you"[/code] so whats the answer??____________________________

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy