• ARCHIVES 
  • » ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

Pages: 1

ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the official press release, but that's ASUS first gaming desktop attempting to intimidate you from the CeBIT floor. The ARES CG6150 is said to offer "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." We'll see. One thing's for sure, they've taken more than a few design hints from Alienware. Under the armor you'll find a Core 2 Extreme CPU with support for up to 8GB of DDR3 memory, NVIDIA's 3-way SLI graphic technology, up to 4 Terabytes of hard disk, Dual Power power modules and liquid cooling. Grrr. Republic of gamers, unite! [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/29f59ic.jpg[/img]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

whatta gaming desktop..thanks for that info laine..;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

that's some computer.. i wonder how many secs does it take to load PS CS3?? 10 seconds? hehe.. :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]that's some computer.. i wonder how many secs does it take to load PS CS3?? 10 seconds? hehe.. :D[/quote] I guess =D Just come to think of it <">@Your welcome lord :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o asus desktop model are actually more on pci express tools, it also has competition called agp models, i really want to have pci express model but i dont have money to buy some parts of it, the Intel Skulltrail System Mother board that has 8 cores and has 771 processor sockets plus 4 memory slots its cost is almost about 120000 yen :wasted: i just wondered how much is that thing.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its very pricy.. wee.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ASUS unveils their first gaming desktop, the ARES CG6150. The company claims this machine delivers "breathtaking performance in a menacing armor-cladded case." People are still waiting for the offici

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy