• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

Pages: 1

[color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

tena_79
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

[color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile ->> http://profiles.friendster.com/62744323[/color] <">[color=hotpink]For the main photo I used below code:[/color] <">
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

i view your profile but i dont understand you about the ">" symbol in the about me section..
tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

[quote=bratinela01]i view your profile but i dont understand you about the ">" symbol in the about me section..[/quote] [color=hotpink]If you see the About Me section in the profile, you can scroll to the bottom of About Me column and you can see there is a "<" symbol at the bottom left.[/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I thought you already ask that question in http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php?topic=4182.0 Why bother ask that question here. We can not do anything about that symbol > I have that one also in my another Friendster account. [b]The problem is in Friendster's system codes![/b] -- To resize the image of the Main Photo using an exclusive add-on for it: [quote]#automainphotoid, #automainphotoid img { width: 200px; overflow: hidden; }[/quote]
tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I thought you already ask that question in http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php?topic=4182.0 Why bother ask that question here. We can not do anything about that symbol > I have that one also in my another Friendster account. [b]The problem is in Friendster's system codes![/b] -- To resize the image of the Main Photo using an exclusive add-on for it: [quote]#automainphotoid, #automainphotoid img { width: 200px; overflow: hidden; }[/quote] [/quote] [color=hotpink]I'm not asking about the "<" again, I'm just telling/explaining to the person who said that he/she didn't understand of what I'm trying to say. And thank you for the main photo code ;) [/color]
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^wat s this about? [b]is this topic solved?[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tena_79][color=hotpink]I'm not asking about the "<" again, I'm just telling/explaining to the person who said that he/she didn't understand of what I'm trying to say. And thank you for the main photo code ;) [/color][/quote] No. Read your first post in this topic. The number 1 question. Aren't you asking a question? You even ended it with a question mark (?) And now you are telling me you're not asking about that symbol again?
tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=tena_79][color=hotpink]I'm not asking about the "<" again, I'm just telling/explaining to the person who said that he/she didn't understand of what I'm trying to say. And thank you for the main photo code ;) [/color][/quote] No. Read your first post in this topic. The number 1 question. Aren't you asking a question? You even ended it with a question mark (?) And now you are telling me you're not asking about that symbol again?[/quote] [color=hotpink]Yes I was asking at first, since there was no reply in my first post by the time I posted the question in the markyctrigger forum, which I last posted on March 06, 2008, 12:38:16 PM, then I search for another forum and I found this one so I posted the question again on 2008-03-06 13:37:29 hoping someone could answer it and then log out. I didn't check the thread for both forum for days. Then when I log on to Markyctrigger forum again on March 11, 2008, 12:09:13 PM and check for the replies, you replied my post on March 06, 2008, 04:21:42 PM which I haven't check before. Then I know the "<" is the friendster's bug. So that answered my question about the symbol. After that I check this forum in case someone had replied too, then I saw someone asking what I had asked about on his/her post on 2008-03-06 21:18:45 so I replied explaining to him/her what was I asked about. So I didn't asked the question again after you guys given the answers, it was before that. I hope this cleared the misunderstanding.[/color]
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]After that I check this forum in case someone had replied too, then I saw someone asking what I had asked about on his/her post on 2008-03-06 21:18:45 so I replied explaining to him/her what was I asked about.[/quote] ok.. but u should have posted ur answer [b]@ the same thread [/b]and not start ur own to..:thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:)Alright. No worries then. What questions you have in mind now?
tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]Okay thanks :) Here's my question, I copied a javascript code from one site that shows how to change the cursor with other image in my <head> tag, I viewed it using the overlay tester by je41 and it showed the cursor has changed. But when I generated my code using OGPlus, I can't see my cursor changes, still with the default pointer. So how am I going to make it appear in the profile? [url=http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex13/customcursor2.htm]Here[/url] is the site and the code. And I still have a problem with the About Me column which the main photo's name is causing the details moved to the left of the box. How to hide the main photo's name?[/color]

Last edited by tena_79 (2008-03-13 05:14:21)

tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]Err..sorry for the double post..but is there any answer for my problem? :redface:[/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It says there that your html code must contain a DOCTYPE otherwise the script won't work properly. If you have a proper DOCTYPE in your html code, but still the script won't work, try modifying the script that you download [quote]// public property. Skin path. You can change this one. skinPath : '[b]skin.gif[/b]',[/quote] I guess you may change that [b]part[/b] with your own image URL of your uploaded cursor. If it still wont work, you may just use a css code for the cursor.
tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]I already modified the script by changing the image path and the DOCTYPE and it worked, but I realized that the script only works when I stop the page loading..hehe..but nevermind as long as it works..;) About my previous question..the how to hide main photo's name in About Me section? Is it still unsolved? Or there's no other way to hide it then to just leave it that way?[/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll post the answer later. Im at school now. I can not open the Friendster's website here. hehe lol. If you are using firefox browser, I would like you to recommend a firefox's add-on which is very very helpful for you. It is called "Web Developer" add-on. It has many functions such as displaying the properties of a specific element and viewing the generated source code (which is different from an ordinary view source function)

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-19 18:19:12)

tena_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]I tried to view it using the devs toolbar but I don't know which part to modify. I tried deleting and adding codes there but it seems that I can't find which part is responsible for the main photo's title.. :redface:[/color]
phepay07
» n00b
1969-12-31

=|how can i hide "about me section" on ng profile?can u help me?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink][b]1.Can anyone tell me on how to remove the photo's name and the "<" symbol in the About Me section? 2. Also how to resize the main photo to make it smaller?[/b] This is the profile

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:34

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy