• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

Pages: 1

just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

don juanpedro
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and tnx very much
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

welcome to ftalk.. go to trucks and tuts for more info.. or try the help section.. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

welcome to friendstertak :ninja: please post ur question in help section :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wnna ask, coz im new here, where can i put the code? is it still in the css box or the extension file? and where can i find the extension file? i hope u can help me guyz, i will appreciate it and

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy