• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Pages: 1

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like schools, schools (others) hobbies and interest, all favorites question. and the zodiac sign in the same color.(violet.) but im not goin to discuss most about the question, becoz most css properties make this possible to make the same color as what you can see in the preview.. [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/sampless.jpg[/img] but not all the answers are not in same color.(green). like.the [b]attended 2004-class of[/b] in schools, [b]managing a computer shop [/b]in occupation and the [b]aquarius[/b] in zodiac sign.. like the above image.. <">once you apply the above codes it will become.. [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/sample2.jpg[/img] this is not really a head turnin changes,,,, but for those people that believe the simplicity of his/her work is in the proportion you applied to satisfied by givin an equal color, it is much better.... Hope you understand... this simple codes... amM.. i forgot to tell yah. be sure theres no same codes that present on your css file that can affect the color. i mean.. thers no. codes like this.. <">
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

frst to comment ...cool trick for newbies:thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

i think i've seen this from somewhere?!? hmmm BTW thanks Foe Sharing :eh::ninja:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]i think i've seen this from somewhere?!? hmmm BTW thanks Foe Sharing :eh::ninja:[/quote] yah just like surpassing the limit of more about me, i think.. :rolleyes:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]i think i've seen this from somewhere?!? hmmm BTW thanks Foe Sharing[/quote] yah i have also this post in tricks and tutorial.. i supposed to delete it but i dunno how.. [quote]yah just like surpassing the limit of more about me, i think..[/quote] lol nope.. just try to understand what it just tryin to instruct.. its only a cSS.. i think your talking about the suprassing. is JS.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gud job!:thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

damnnn this is sick!!! very cool dude!! thx a lot =):thumbsup:
ChOcOLoCo
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm...thanks for sharing this but where will i put the codes?sorry, am a newbie here.:)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing dude.... :thumbsup:
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ hahaha.. i feel no shame.. hak hak.. i thought no one appreaciate this lil discover.. hahaha.
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enxx for sherin!! :D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mhyrene
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: rush rush
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.
ayessa0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok..hehehe..nice one..
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Thanks For the compliment guys... ;)
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks for diz...nice one!~~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy