• ARCHIVES 
  • » i mean i changed my progress bar in my windows XP to the one like in vista but i dont know how to save it.. when i try to save it (the filename should be shell32.dll) i couldnt im supposed to replace

Pages: 1

i mean i changed my progress bar in my windows XP to the one like in vista but i dont know how to save it.. when i try to save it (the filename should be shell32.dll) i couldnt im supposed to replace

#1  2008-03-06 09:25:19

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i mean i changed my progress bar in my windows XP to the one like in vista but i dont know how to save it.. when i try to save it (the filename should be shell32.dll) i couldnt im supposed to replace

i mean i changed my progress bar in my windows XP to the one like in vista but i dont know how to save it.. when i try to save it (the filename should be shell32.dll) i couldnt im supposed to replace the existing one but i dont know how.. hehe ..noob here in resource hacker.. :D do you get what im trying to say?? :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i mean i changed my progress bar in my windows XP to the one like in vista but i dont know how to save it.. when i try to save it (the filename should be shell32.dll) i couldnt im supposed to replace

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy