• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

Pages: 1

I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

Upgrade your graphics card and add some memory RAM But first check what kind of RAM you have on your pc, if its SDRAM or DDR Also how big is the space of your hard disk? And Mizel honestly upgrading your pc is like buying a new pc :D Ask yourself first how much money will you spend for your pc and after that think on what your going to upgrade first :D Reformatting will come in handy, its really pretty easy sis =)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:56:26)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

^ ahw.. yea, that's what my friend told me. i thot i could pass up here. hahahaha. :lol: i guess i'll just going to reformat mine. :lol: thanks ate laine. :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ ahw.. yea, that's what my friend told me. i thot i could pass up here. hahahaha. :lol: i guess i'll just going to reformat mine. :lol: thanks ate laine. :D[/quote] No problem sis

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:56:51)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why buy a PC? Just update what you got! cheaper in some ways. =) Upgrade Graphics Card. 1.5k/2k Upgrade Memory/Buy Memory. (4 drive recommended) :thumbsup: 1.5k/2k/3k Add DVD Reader/writer. (Samsung litescribe) :P 3k/2.5k Add Blue ray reader. Wooo! =D 3k/2.5k Replace CPU battery. (CPU's has their own batteries,replace means longer lasting.) 1k/2k Upgrade your mother board! 2k/5k Just a suggestion though. =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks Eph. :D can u please explain to me what a quadro core means?? hmmmm so sorry im so dumb at this.. :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmhm.. Upgrading is a good idea.. But now, what I'm actually planning is to sell my laptop and buy a new one.. Because here in UK upgrading would have the same cost compared to buying.. :wasted: And also, there are only few who upgrades laptops here.. :wallbash: You may ask me why I just buy laptop instead of PC.. Well, my answer.. I don't have permanent house.. I hope you get the idea. :lol: I'm so excited for Intel Core 2 Duo.. =D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ thanks Eph. :D can u please explain to me what a quadro core means?? hmmmm so sorry im so dumb at this.. :wallbash:[/quote] Quad core is the processor that were using on our pc Its called cpu. A chip that that makes our pc run. The latest product nowadays :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:57:21)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

quad core i think is faster that core duo?? and quad core delivers four complete execution cores within a single processor.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-03-06 17:43:45)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]quad core i think is faster that core duo?? and quad core delivers four complete execution cores within a single processor.. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]exactly[/b] :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:57:43)

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ thanks Eph. :D can u please explain to me what a quadro core means?? hmmmm so sorry im so dumb at this.. :wallbash:[/quote] I'll replace the term [i]quad-core[/i] to [i]multi-core[/i], since the latter was replaced to avoid confusion. Another definition: The term [b]multi-core[/b] has four CPUs working together on a single chip (in this case, Intel's Core Duo and AMD's Athlon X2), while [b]dual-core[/b] has two seperate CPUs working together. There are software programs that require high-end CPUs for performance. I'll give you an example of what I mean: There are 4 processes, and each process has its own purpose. And there are two kinds of CPUs, the multi-core and dual core. In a dual-core CPU, [b]only[/b] two running processes are allowed to be executed. But, what if you have four? Since each CPU core can handle a single process execution, the CPU can be slow if there are more data to be executed seperately. On the multi-core CPU, four running processes are executed simultaneously. Since there are two or more CPU cores embedded, and each can handle a single process, there is no signs of slowing down when handling large amounts of data.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wow. watta computer geek. :cool: thanks so much for that info. it's finally clear to me. that's why they say having quad core / multi core chip is expensive. as what xavier and ate laine said, it's better to buy the latest laptop/desktop pc. since the pc's released now are fast upgrading. :eh: wahohohoh. sony vaio's are so eye-candy. :drool: :arrow: huhu i can't afford it... i'll just reformat it. :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You don't need to buy name brand to have a great computer I know there are computer companies there that make, put together, a similar computer for less than half the price of a sony =) why pay sony big money just to see their precious name on the case :lol: My gf just bought a desktop in manila with the quad core processor from AMD for less than half of what I would pay here, she even got 4 gigs of memory :crybaby: makes me jealous :eh:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-08 15:41:00)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah lolo bob is right and Mizel look for reviews on the net There are latest hardwares out there but they dont work good too So better be careful also It doesnt need to the so so latest hardware Fit your money sis be smart and read some info's and reviews :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here is the link to the store where my gf got here computer....[url]http://www.pcgilmore.com.ph/[/url]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Here is the link to the store where my gf got here computer....[url]http://www.pcgilmore.com.ph/[/url][/quote] wee lolo bob thanks for that site honestly i had and have been looking for philippine computer base online shopping store I did found one but its not good Thanks :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:58:09)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your welcome, her bro teaches computer and he recommended this store for best quality and prices :lol: They even do upgrades to ur computer..so that is an alternative:thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-09 10:09:52)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@laine you can also try villman.com or pcbodega.com. both have BUILD-YOUR-OWN feature and have a wider range of selections on products. i bought some of my rig parts in pcbodega :D

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-03-09 11:35:50)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:58:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't wanna buy a new one. Grrrrr. Please. I need a lil help here. Thanks muchos. :kiss:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy