• ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

Pages: 1

is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

dhenzcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index, members, rules, chat.. etc..) especially when the conversation became long. although we have page by page numbered topic, i think its quite useful that when your at the bottom of the page and then you want to go at the main nav its just a one click away to go on top. i know this website is user-friendly... hope this little suggestion of mine will help... suggestion remain suggestion... its ok if it is not applied... :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

Try pressing the HOME button on your keboard, it helps a lot. =)
dhenzcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

yes but how bout others who doesnt know that... anyway, thanks for the reply =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If they don't know about it, they have to figure out themselves. It's their own keyboard, they have to know about their stuffs.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup home buttong is thw way.. dont need to bother admin coz of this.. :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Try pressing the HOME button on your keboard, it helps a lot. =)[/quote] wow. i didnt even know that. thanks. hehe @topic. hmm.. eehjay is right. XD
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhenzcy]yes but how bout others who doesnt know that... anyway, thanks for the reply =)[/quote] if they dont know they will ask for help of others im sure of that. or they will folow find the home button in their keyboard
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TOPIC REPORTED.. no more replies.. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Closed. The problem has been explained by Eehjhay. =)[/b][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a 'go to top' button? if yes, pls ignore this.. if no heres my suggestion.. to have that button... it takes time (not that much) to scroll up from bottom to top to see the main nav (index,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:28

[ 13 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy