• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Pages: 1

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like schools, schools (others) hobbies and interest, all favorites question. and the zodiac sign in the same color.(violet.) but im not goin to discuss most about the question, becoz most css properties make this possible to make the same color as what you can see in the preview.. [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/sampless.jpg[/img] but not all the answers are not in same color.(green). like.the [b]attended 2004-class of[/b] in schools, [b]managing a computer shop [/b]in occupation and the [b]aquarius[/b] in zodiac sign.. like the above image.. <">once you apply the above codes it will become.. [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/sample2.jpg[/img] this is not really a head turnin changes,,,, but for those people that believe the simplicity of his/her work is in the proportion you applied to satisfied by givin an equal color, it is much better.... Hope you understand... this simple codes... amM.. i forgot to tell yah. be sure theres no same codes that present on your css file that can affect the color. i mean.. thers no. codes like this.. <">
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

[b]So, what does this exactly do? I mean, will this "code" help improve the user's profile? :][/b]
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

thanks for sharing! :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]awsome..! tenkss 4 sharing!![/b]
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ icecandy.. maybe it can improve but just so lil improvemnt. like wut i said [quote]this is not really a head turnin changes,,,, but for those people that believe the simplicity of his/her work is in the proportion you applied to satisfied by givin an equal color, it is much better.... Hope you understand... this simple codes...[/quote]
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks foe sharing the info:)[align=center][/align]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for the codes, and for the tutorial as well.
uaplv
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thnks bro., im gonna try that l8r...
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^haha thanks for the compliment, i hope you will used it. ireally appreciate it..;)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa.! awesome code.! thnx for sahring XD
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tnx 4 sharing:)
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

oowwhhh...so diz is how... hehehe...thnks a lot^^
yelokissta93
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice. I learned a lesson today!! hehehe.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Dat's a nice Add-on dude, thanks 4 posting dat hir. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna share something bout makin a proportional color to your more about content.. what im tryin to say is.. to make all of those query that are possible to see on your more about me box.. like

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy