• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the strongest computer virus that you've encounter?

Pages: 123

What is the strongest computer virus that you've encounter?

Frazen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the strongest computer virus that you've encounter?

[quote=floid0523]Haven't Encountered any Viruses. 1million Viruses? not on a Mac![/quote] of course you won't get one, Mac is a virus free OS. as for now. they won't really benefit much on making viruses for mac because of its small marketing share. but currently the number of people using Mac is rapidly increasing and that means it would lead Mac being targeted by viruses. I've heard some tried making viruses for Mac but failed to break its defense. Yeah Mac so great not like windows so many security holes.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-06-07 11:45:27)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=katicatz]STRAWBERRY VIRUS!!! everytime i open the computer... a message appears saying... PROMISE?? it's saying something about strawberry and baguio... we even use kaspersky, avira and mcafee... still, nothing happens...:retard:[/quote] try to download the Taga Lipa Remover Tool,this program had a plug in to delete the strawberry virus http://martinperez.asia/2007/03/03/winning-the-fight-against-the-taga-lipa-are-virus/ just donwload the [b]Taga Lipa Are Removal Tool[/b] link =)

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-06-18 06:08:32)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

the strongest ive encountered so far would be the brontok... its so annoying coz you cant open any window coz it will close it...
itachikonata
» n00b
1969-12-31

last week i open my Pc and Cant use talk maneger Worm eat My Folder dam i think trojan virus is the worse i dont use lime wire lime wire is have a virus =)=)=)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I love you virus..=) :o
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Iloveyou virus? Why? You're spamming. :|
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ he mean ILOVEYOU worm, also known as VBS/Loveletter and Love Bug worm, is a computer worm written in VBScript. :wallbash:
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah thats shitty virus!! it attacks windows applications such MICROSOFT OUTLOOK? y'all know what happens... It has infected millions of computers worldwide...and has caught media attention... maybe thats somewhere in the 90's i knew who created it....nyahahah XD [quote]^ he mean ILOVEYOU worm, also known as VBS/Loveletter and Love Bug worm, is a computer worm written in VBScript. :wallbash:[/quote]

Last edited by rainkid (2008-07-01 22:18:17)

Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=|=|=(:D:D:D:D:D:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::lol::lol::o:o:D:D I also encountered the Funny Ust Scandal....hehehe... but i remove it by scanning my computer with AVG Virus Removal Tool and AVG 8..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D and i research some list of computer viruses.... there are 80+ computer viruses...according to Google and Yahoo and MSN Here are some list of Computer Viruses that many computers mostly encountered ˇ I-Worm/Stration ˇ Worm/Generic.FX ˇ Agent.A-AN ˇ BackDoor.Agent.A-Z, AA-BG ˇ Downloader.Agent.AS ˇ I-Worm/Atak.A-I ˇ Bagle.DA-IU ˇ I-Worm/Bagle.A-Z, AA-JD ˇ I-Worm/Bugbear.D ˇ I-Worm/Mytob.A-GC ˇ I-Worm/Netsky.A-Z, AA-AD ˇ I-Worm/Sasser.A-F ˇ I-Worm/Zafi.A-E ˇ PSW.Bispy.A-E ˇ Win32/Gaelicum ˇ Win32/Hidrag I recommend to use AVG,Eset NOD32,Avast, and mostly Kaspersky... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::idea::idea::idea:

Last edited by Zander (2008-07-01 22:29:45)

soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

we're all being victim of those viruses' - but thanks to taskkiller it can be killed'
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

little trick for all over USB user.. 1. create new folder in your USB DRIVE and give name Thumbs.db 2.create new folder in your USB DRIVE and give name Autorun.inf 3.sort both of them and right click,if the properties give mark on archive,hidden,and read only 4.click OK it prevent .vbs virus make a duplicate in your USB DRIVE.. most of .vbs virus make a file if clicked it will be duplicated.. and name of the file is Autorun.inf and Thumbs.db if u like my ppost give some {+}
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys please help me... is this a virus? [img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/niknok_1999/niknok2/problem.jpg[/img] ^ my homepage is set to redtube.com :o and i could not change it! teh buttons on homepage option> is like disabled.. and you see the theres a " Long Live Sowar" thing on teh [u]status bar?[/u] v [img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/niknok_1999/niknok2/problem2.jpg[/img] how can i remove this thing...? i downloaded AVG anti virus but it didnt remove that thing.. should i download vcleaner.exe from avg ? to remove that thing? sorry ... just a noob here.. please helps...
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] try this,,Download hijackthis here http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis and look for these [quote]R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.redtube.com/ R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Long Live Sowar!!![/quote] Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maskrider,, after you inserted the infected drive at your pc,, it will automatically shutdown, after opening it again,, it will shutdown again,, hmp.
Aj1028
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]guys please help me... is this a virus? [url]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/niknok_1999/niknok2/problem.jpg[/url] ^ my homepage is set to redtube.com :o and i could not change it! teh buttons on homepage option> is like disabled.. and you see the theres a " Long Live Sowar" thing on teh [u]status bar?[/u] v [url]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/niknok_1999/niknok2/problem2.jpg[/url] how can i remove this thing...? i downloaded AVG anti virus but it didnt remove that thing.. should i download vcleaner.exe from avg ? to remove that thing? sorry ... just a noob here.. please helps...[/quote] LIKE NIKNOK_1999 i also have a problem like that but i cant download the HIJACKTHIS tjayvalrose_02 said somebody help me is this a VIRUS??? OR NO juz email me at aj1028@ymail.com PLEASE my mom will get angry with me if i dont remove this PLEASE!!!!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

last august 22 i encountered a virus [b]Backdoor.irc.bot[/b] [url=http://mariel1203.fileave.com/virus.JPG][img]http://mariel1203.fileave.com/virus.JPG[/img][/url] actually this is my first time to encounter such an untreatable virus because i believe that my antivirus [b]norton 2007[/b] was that reliable. when i run a full scan i found about this virus and from that i have read about this, it was a hacker's material blahblah to access on my computer i become so worried from then for we are accessing from banks and some internet banking etch and i became so paranoid on how to treat/remove this virus over my computer. it was so weird i think that after we follow i think correctly the symantec instructions on how to treat/remove this virus, i never found any file infected at all even if i didnt do anything / any action to delete those infected files. i wonder how that the full system scan detected those and havent done anything yet i cant find and the infected files and the scan also fail to find the virus anymore. question? is it really gone or cured or blocked in my computer i was worrying of some hacker that is accessing in our system i also encountering sites that are hard to access such bank sites yet accounts are still there... is my computer safe now or do i need to reformat my computer?

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-08-24 09:04:55)

halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

A ton of trojans after one click XD. I found this site where it contained a lot of viruses known to the computer world. It's contained deep in a rar file and is completely safe, unless you unextract it and IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE. I tried to send it to my friend XD (I had nothing to do). I was using my old eMachines laptop. Forgot to install an anti vir software. Unextracted it, and double clicked it by accident XD. The other viruses unrared themselves, thus forcing me to reformat :D
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well the strongest computer I've encountered is the PALAWENO virus . I'm not being too literal but i got it from an internet cafe in Palawan.The virus transferred to my USB and to my computer :o the damage? :arrow: Open a program and it will say "Contact your system administrator" :arrow: You can't run "Run" :arrow: You can't run Windows Task Manager :arrow: The monitor flickers on and off (well this is creepy) :arrow: You can't Delete it! All the processes (including the anti-virus processes) are being terminated by this virus And the worst part when you open the folder there will be a text file saying "Mga Palaweno Hanep!" Since then i never used my USB in any internet cafe shop.

Last edited by jIO (2008-08-25 10:41:08)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the most disgusting virus i ever had is VITAE ANTIVIRUS 2008 its not reallyantivirus but a VIRUS! :ninja: the characteristics are: you cant see the run, control panel and all programs link! you cannot run the windows task manager and folder options. it change your desktop wallpaper with red one and has a label of 'you infected by a virus' and when you click your wallpaper it opens a browser and direct it to vitae antivirus 2008 homepage which contains the virus it also create icons into ur desktop w/c link to that webpage time to time there's always pop-ups asking you if u want to install their antivirus theres an internet connection but when you click a link it doesn't view the page i decided to install antivirus because i havent before but i cant because the virus blocked the installation :wallbash: so i dont haVE A Choice to format my pc :crybaby: and now i learned i have now my nod32 :thumbsup:
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen][quote=floid0523]Haven't Encountered any Viruses. 1million Viruses? not on a Mac![/quote] of course you won't get one, Mac is a virus free OS. as for now. they won't really benefit much on making viruses for mac because of its small marketing share. but currently the number of people using Mac is rapidly increasing and that means it would lead Mac being targeted by viruses. I've heard some tried making viruses for Mac but failed to break its defense. Yeah Mac so great not like windows so many security holes.[/quote] 5 months ago Macbook and Mac OS X was hacked in no less than 2 minutes in a security contest. Softwares were only made by programmers meaning it was only made by human. They human can also do anything unto it if they wanted to even viruses. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-9905095-37.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the strongest computer virus that you've encounter?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:59

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy