• ARCHIVES 
  • » ||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

Pages: 1

||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

aireNe28
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][b]sTicKy CaPs[/b] edited.[/i][/color][/align]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-27 07:04:41)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

Hi, Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Enjoy Posting and Have Fun. [i]*Read The Rules*[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

Welcome airene.. have fun and enjoy! ei. reminding you that sticky caps like ur post is not allowed here in ftalk! and besides that. there are rules we need to follow.. read them [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]here[/url].. and please also mind giving more info bout yourself so that we will know u more hope u'll abide these rules so that u'll really enjoy ur stay :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-26 06:43:06)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hey there,, welcome to ftalk,, and yea, read the rules kk?[/b]
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey airene.. welcome to ftalk... feel free to browse & post... as to what they ^ said... read the rules... and i hope u'll be an active ftalker... tc!
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there!!! welcome to ftalk.. enjoy here!!!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=aireNe28]||*hi gUyz*|| ||*nEwbiE hEre*|| ||*uHm.mind tO tEaCh mE hOw tO mAke the cOdeS wOrk oUt?!..*|| ||*pLeAse,.^_^*|| ||*tHanks iN aDvaNce,.^_^*|| |||*aireNe^_^*||| =) ;)[/quote] Hey hey, sup girl!? Welcome to fTalk, enjoy your stay. If you need help, just go to [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help Section[/url]. But then you're posting in [b]sTicKy CaPs[/b], please avoid that next time you post. To avoid some curses/punishments in fTalk, you must understand and follow [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]the rules[/url]. Didn't mean to scare you but, let's just say.. World peace! :lol: :globe: :lol: Hehe.. See yah around! ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hey! welcome to the FTALK family! enjoy posting! READ THE RULES. :wow: [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the fstalk forum. and pls avoid stickycaps. :eh: again enjoi!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey Airene:). Welsome to Ftalk.:).hihi.new newbie.YEY!:).owell, enjoy your stay,. and yea, read rules.:) jem here.or call me 'kikay':)
aireNe28
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooops.. sorry guys,. uhm,. i'm airene.. from laguna,. uhm,. uhm,. i'm 15 on sept,. soo,. mind to teach me how can i make the name plates like that? thanks in advance!, ^_^airene^_^ :cry:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

It's okay. You've said sorry but I don't think you understand our replies earlier. Again, if you need help, Go to ::[url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help section[/url]:: and ask for help there. What do you mean by name plates? Our signatures? Just go to ::[url=http://theftalk.com/f37-Friendster-Graphics.html]Graphic Section[/url]::. Look around, and you'll see. Hope you'll be having fun at ftalk while following the rules. Thanks! ;) See yah
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi airene!!.. welcome hir in ftaLk... tnx 4 accepting my friend request!!.. :D :D ..btw.. enjoy postin' - angeL
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there airene! welcum to Ftalk! enjoy your stay dude.. :)
aireNe28
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi., thanks to frequengurl for my siggie,.^^ erm,.^_^ add my fs pls,. http://www.friendster.com/aireneiii28 ty!,.^_^ [quote=`mizeL]It's okay. You've said sorry but I don't think you understand our replies earlier. Again, if you need help, Go to ::[url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help section[/url]:: and ask for help there. What do you mean by name plates? Our signatures? Just go to ::[url=http://theftalk.com/f37-Friendster-Graphics.html]Graphic Section[/url]::. Look around, and you'll see. Hope you'll be having fun at ftalk while following the rules. Thanks! ;) See yah[/quote] thanks very much!,. i really appreciate you're help,. thanks again!,. <aireNe> [img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/Airene_Pretty/girl.gif[/img] [quote]Double post edited[/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-29 04:22:31)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ double post edited.. please make sure u read the rules. double post is not allowed here. avoid it next time
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

No prob Airene. Edit Edit Edit!! Link located at the bottom right of your post.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ||*hi guyz*|| ||*newbie here*|| ||*uhm.mind to teach me how to make the codes work out?!..*|| ||*please,.^_^*|| ||*thanks in advance,.^_^*|| |||*airene^_^*||| =) ;) [align=right][color=red][i][

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy