• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

Pages: 1

[quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

littlepinkdevil
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

[quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasting colors [i](like blue & orange, etc.)[/i] 2. I wore this super flare pants that were on trend before but ended up looking like my legs are the size of an elephant 3. At one time when I was young, wore a handkerchief headband [i](it was on trend before, the one where when you fold it and handkerchief forms a triangle at the back. Remember that?)[/i] that was not folded and was even longer than my hair [i](I had short hair)[/i]. And I looked like a old lady. 4. I also ,at one time, wore about too much bracelets on my right hand and about the same number on my left. It was just too much. Too heavy also. Well, I learned from my mistakes. I won't repeat it again.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

1. color combinations like yello+blue, green+red but i dont mind them issue's, i still o the same thing. hehehe
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

i don't know if this is a fashion faux pas but i'll share it anyway... :D i love wearing an Über ragged short, the one like having some torn parts... =) then i'll pair it with an Über girly top...usually a very nice girly sleeveless... i found it cool =) and sometimes, i do wear jeans paired with a nice blouse and wear a ragged shoes like chucks... :lol: i don't know but i guess it's speak of my personality, i'm a kind of a boyish since i grew up with my brothers and most of my peers are boys... =) but there is still a girly girl side of me that contradicts the ragged side of me... weeh! =):penguin:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-10-13 10:08:24)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

One time, I felt like an eighties kid and decided to pair up shorts over orange leggings with ballet flats. It was a definite fashion faux pas.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes, i wear too much accessories
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have this thing against wearing brown and black together. Its a fashion faux pas >.<
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now.. ahm.. too revealing i guess haha i learned anyways.. about the colors.. nowadays guys [b]anything goes [/b] if you'll notice any colors can be matched up by other colors it's in the matter of how you carry it.. :):)
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

color combinations like yello+blue, green+red =D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][i][u]faux pas[/u][/i][/b] - is a violation of accepted, although unwritten, social rules.[/quote] [b]What are your fashion [i]faux pas[/i]?[/b] Mine are... 1. Wearing clothes of contrasti

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy