• ARCHIVES 
  • » can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

Pages: 1

can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

zydens
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

upload it in a web hosting site..4 example ripway..
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

unmaskedluke is right.Upload it first and get the url of it.On ripway,it is below the filename and in photobucket,copy the direct link and you're done.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

or u can simply right click the picture then properties then copy the address url..thats the pic. URL BTW,u double post a topic!! u post another on in the friendster layouts [overlay]
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ya u can also do that but if its not ur own uploaded photo ur using, wen that photo is deleted by the person hu uploaded it then u will also lose urs..:(
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ but i think he`s talking about his pics in prenster...he have a problem on that ...he PMed me about that..
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ooohh.. ok so in that case use bratinela01's suggestion.. [b]its easier and less complicated..:thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can someone help me wer to change my photos into URL?? cauz its a requirement T_T! plz help!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:23

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy