• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

Pages: 123

[quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

death11
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

[quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besides Apocalypse's (), whom would you be like?[/quote]
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

claws of WOLVERINE its awesome.......
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

jean grey
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iceman...=)
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be dark-skinny teleporting dude :) I dont know his name but i can named him temporarily until i knew what the crap his name (the one who teleports like there's no tomorrow, dark skinny dude)
angelmhyinblues
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be like.. storm!:lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

scott aka cyclops :D i love the love story between him and phoenix =( so sad :wallbash: and funny :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be rogue..(maybe)
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

cyclops..
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

iwant the power from wolverine and magneto... wew... it will be the strongest mutan ever =D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want jean's power.. class 5 yay ^^
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If its a man, I'll go for Nightcrawler If its a woman, I'll go for Jean Grey
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Jean Grey and Night Crawler..
death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">

Last edited by death11 (2008-03-10 05:56:21)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yehey!!!! i love this thread coz i am such a xmen fanatic...=D=D=D it would definitely be jean grey
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the man i choose cyclops the women i choose rogue
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want cyclops laser beam and leader abilities and wolverines claws and viciousness!!! dats what i call a combination!!
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jean and storm
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]storm..!![/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

rogue
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you could possess any one X-Men character ability (or abilities if they possess more than one ability), besi

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy