• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

Pages: 1

hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

rinne12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

What's the title of your premade layout that you will use? Or post the URL of the topic of that premade layout
azril
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

what is id???
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You simply do the necessary editing (as to what part of the codes must be edited)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][/b]can u plzs help me on how 2 put overlay layouts on my profile.....???.... i don't know how 2 put it in my profile.. i tried it one but it doesn't work.... plzs. help me
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=azril]what is id???[/quote] harhar, id means identification.. :D:D:D
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

help me please pouh....... i do not know where will I put da codes...
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think there are tutorials stickied here. i really don't know but i think meron. hahahah. too lazy to check then go back here to post. so i'll just guess. :)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhhmm.. missy... you should watch your steps coz you could be accused a spammer by this..
gilbertHTC
» n00b
1969-12-31

who can help me in using an overlay layout
xx2mheecah7xx
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hi there... hihihihihi... im new here.. so pls behave... wahahaah... jowk.. who plays audition here??. oh..:O till here.. mWaAaAaH...:kiss:: luvualot:wow: tccic... :arrow:monica:exclaim::question:penguin:..
xx2mheecah7xx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:hu can help me in editing d codes..:question::question: \..hmPp.../ plSsZ...:puke: AMhMm... JUZ pOsT It HEerE GuYs... iF EvEr yoU NeW It aLrEaDy... tcCiC..
aulia rahman
» n00b
1969-12-31

SOmeBoDy iN TheRe !!! HeLp Is to uSe FrIeNdStEr oVeRlAY !!! iTs cOOL :thumbsup: !! BuT I dOnT KnOw hOw tO UsE AND EdIt ThE CoDe :crybaby: !!! HeLLO tHeRe !!! Can HeLp mE !!! i nEED yOuR HeLp :redface:!!! :cry: H-E--L-P My ID : Azzahwa_dETEctiveWizard@yahoo.co.id !!! pLeAsE !!!:cry:
ziezie
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhMm..hi there!! I M NEw HERE.. NeED YOUR HELP OuT THEre??? can someoNe teaCh me HOw To makE My OWN LAYOUT???:rolleyes:=):wow:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey!!please help me fixing dis problem... [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=107524][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar107524-4.gif[/img][/url] i am only new here..please reply... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
joearsya
» n00b
1969-12-31

hohoho..... who can help me to make overlay layout???? please help me????? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..can someone help me how to edit the code of overlay so i can use it.. plz.. :(

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy