• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

Pages: 1

:arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

:arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm wonderin too if that can be of an option. i dunno which section to post for a blog layout..coz as of now, there are sections for CSS and OVERLAY. i dont think it is appropriate in the Literature section (where links in blogs are posted), in Arts and Design perhaps? or another section under the Design and Development category? can this be granted Sir admin? *for Friendster Blogs* :cool: [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

yah we should have a section exclusively for Friendster Blogs (premade designs, tweakings, tutorials, etc..) =) :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

^ For me personally, I don't use friendster blog as my journal. I just put my CSS layouts there. :lol: So, the opinion of the other members are needed here. ;) But it's cool ya know!

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-27 20:26:15)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, it's after all part of Friendster. It's a cool idea, if admin will approve it would be great. I hope there'll be a lot of contributors though. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha yes maybe we need like kuya forsaken ses.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Thx for the suggestion. A new forum section, 'Friendster Blog' has been added. I hope this resolved the issue. :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for that one Sir =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks sir admin....hope it will be better for blogs tweaker :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]in response to this post in the other thread:[/b] [quote=stabbedheart]is it possibe that there is an sharing of layout in blogs? like in friendster layouts (css & overlay)[/quote] [b] i'm

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:40

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy