• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is the code of Navigation in controlpanel header.. Credits to: Me, and Ripway. Codes: [quote]var akoay ="<marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2'

Pages: 11234

This is the code of Navigation in controlpanel header.. Credits to: Me, and Ripway. Codes: [quote]var akoay ="<marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2'

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is the code of Navigation in controlpanel header.. Credits to: Me, and Ripway. Codes: [quote]var akoay ="<marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2'

[quote=Hoshigaki]Cool trick Kangkong.. Keep it up[/quote] thanx,, well im busy now ^^ but i will be back here..
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is the code of Navigation in controlpanel header.. Credits to: Me, and Ripway. Codes: [quote]var akoay ="<marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2'

Finally found it! I've been looking for a cool and easy navigation trick! Thanks for sharing ... keep on sharing more tricks! :thumbsup: plus + repu for you
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hope i do it....:lol:=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is the code of Navigation in controlpanel header.. Credits to: Me, and Ripway. Codes: [quote]var akoay ="<marquee style='width:85%px;border:2px inset #cccccc; direction='left' scrollamount='2'

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy