• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

Pages: 1

:arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

:arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arrow: What is the best site for getting a cursor? :arrow: Why is that overlays are very slow to load? :crybaby: PLEASE HELP!!! :crybaby:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

[quote][/quote] hu hu hu [quote][/quote]
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

^please avoid double posting.. triple posring in ur case..lol.. anyway browse the tricks and tutorial section and add ons seection.. im pretty sure the answera to ur questiona are there..
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^but i think most of the codes for overlay is in the friendster add-ons..am i right!? try to search
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for no ryt click go here http://www.simple-code.net/NoRightClick/ for cursor go here: http://www.cursor-codes.com/factory.html for visitor use anti poser codes... read this link: look for reply #13 http://theftalk.com/t23396-HELP%21-overlay-code-editing-%28%60bout-cbox-testi-codes..%29.html welcome and gudbye mssg go here: http://www.albany.edu/~gc227838/ist523/Javascript/Loading_Unloading.html fot title bar: http://www.bosiljak.hr/titlemaker/ and lastly why overlay load slow... heavy page is one.. to many grafix... etc.. and slow internet connection... juz a word of advice next tym use google just type the words u r searching hit go tadannn... lots of choices

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-11 16:30:48)

zinnex
» n00b
1969-12-31

paano i attach a js file sa friendster pls.....
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

These people are too much dependent. Why won't they work on their own, and learn from themselves.
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Change the bold letters with the CSS code for NO Right Click then paste it in between the <head></head> tags in your html code. <style type="text/css"> <!--[b]INSERT YOUR CSS CODES HERE[/b] //--> </style>
cruzito629
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url[img][/img]<">[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align][b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]]
calogizta
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]HOW TO PUT DISABLED RIGHT CLICK TERM ON CROSSOVER?[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

<">as for the other questions...haha, that's too much, browse around it's free XD
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]These people are too much dependent. Why won't they work on their own, and learn from themselves.[/quote] im sorry, :crybaby: i'm just a newbie here.... :crybaby: i'm trying my best to work it out, hehe...i'm so sorry :) 'NWEIZ, THE TITLE BAR IS SOO CUTE, THANKS!! 'SWITPOTATO'... =)

Last edited by anitsirk29 (2008-05-04 06:23:12)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lol. Lol. It's ok, I was just high - tempered that time. In fact, I must be the one to say "Sorry". So now I say, Sorry.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok i'll make a tutorial for you..check it in tricks and tutorial.. =)
tsokoleyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaahhh...can u teach me how to make an overlay?:D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D thanks 4 all ur help guys.....i'm trying to improve my knowledge regarding html, heheh...esp. overlaying for friendster.. ^^
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok..keep it up! :thumbsup:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ Anitsirk: I know you can do it. Good Luck.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Should I put it like this?[/i] <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: How to make NO RIGHT CLICK in Overlay? :arrow: Where can I get the visitors code? :arrow: What is the code for 'Welcome' and 'Goodbye' message? :arrow: How to make the Title bar animated? :arr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:25

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy