• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any of you still hasn't debuted yet. Share us (esp. girls) your plan for your 18th b-day. Example: theme of ur debut, where it will be held, is it simple or big party etc. If you already deb

Pages: 12

Is there any of you still hasn't debuted yet. Share us (esp. girls) your plan for your 18th b-day. Example: theme of ur debut, where it will be held, is it simple or big party etc. If you already deb

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any of you still hasn't debuted yet. Share us (esp. girls) your plan for your 18th b-day. Example: theme of ur debut, where it will be held, is it simple or big party etc. If you already deb

21st birthday would be: having my own boundary, ill take my car with me, my own apartment/house/unit hey, a mans debu(21) doesnt really matter right?? just a few case of beers would do the trick. having your "old friends" and "office mate/work friends" would be cool.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Is there any of you still hasn't debuted yet. Share us (esp. girls) your plan for your 18th b-day. Example: theme of ur debut, where it will be held, is it simple or big party etc. If you already deb

[b]I didn't hav a debut plan b4. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-20 08:31:45)

-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- uhm.. for my debut i want the color blue and i want it beside a pool a swimming party with 18 roses,candles,wishes,gifts,shots etc. ,, love it btw i also want to play the drums at my bday..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't want to have a debut.. :)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] woah., LOOOOONNGG yrs before i take my debut., but, i was splanning it to be this way:: theme: masquarade party (yu know, widd masks) or plain beach party place: tagaytay highlands or in a BEACH,:)) simple or big party: totally BIIIIIGGG., bcoz its an expirience that will mark on my mind., surely i want to remeber a debut full of fun pluss extravagant dresses and ohh..!!! 18 ROSES., yeah., ssoo., tahts it:) but plans can change ayt? [/align]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dunno. i want a party and a car. haha. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want a party.. A big one. And I want it to be held at Cebu Beach Club. I'll invite Uma and I'll pay for her ticket. I want the theme to be PINK :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it wil be held in Phil then all of my friends from U.S. and phil will meet then we'll eat a lot of food after we're gonna dance haha, then we'll go swimming hha, well probably the party will start at morning and nd in 1 am in the morning, that's happen to my last b-day too, well al my teaxhers will come, my families and our dancer in school will teach us a dance again then will dance with them, after swimming we're going to sing then eat :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there any of you still hasn't debuted yet. Share us (esp. girls) your plan for your 18th b-day. Example: theme of ur debut, where it will be held, is it simple or big party etc. If you already deb

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy