• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

Pages: 1

[b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

taurus1983
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

[b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my word. I have found a way! *cheers* Now there's no need for me to go OL to send you the download links of the songs in my music page.. :idea:[b] In dis tutorial, u don't need software to download[/b] [b]Follow these REALLY easy steps CORRECTLY:[/b] [quote]1.Go to a user's music page 2.Click play this [b]playlist [/b] (options pop-up, OPEN or PLAY.Choose either,I suggest you click OPEN.) 3.[b]Windows Media Player[/b] (or [b]Winamp[/b], depending on your default player) should then start playing the playlist. 4.Right click the song you wanna download and click[b] properties[/b]. 5.Copy the [b]URL [/b](that's the location of the song) and paste it in your browser's address bar. (Do I still have to say to press enter or click Go? Common sense guys..) 6.Hit [b]save[/b].. 7.Voila.. :)You can now download any song from your friends' playlists.[/quote] [b] For Advanced Users:[/b] ([i]Actually, this is easier, if you know the know-hows[/i]) [quote]1.Right click on the play this playlist link 2.Click [b]'Save link as'[/b] 3.Save the link as .[b]txt [/b] ([b]that means you have to add .txt as a suffix to the file[/b]) 4.Choose '[b]All files'[/b] instead of '[b]M3U'[/b] as format. (this is overridden as long as you add the suffix .txt [Step 3]) 5.Open the saved file and it has the URL of all the songs in the playlist. (It would seem like a mess but you'll know which song it is if your read along the URL) 6.Copy the URL of the songs you wanna download. 7.Paste it in your [b]browser's address bar[/b], hit [b]go[/b] (or enter), save the file to your [b]desired directory[/b].[/quote] [b]DEMO:[/b] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/johnreymacion/1playlist.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/johnreymacion/properties.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/johnreymacion/url.jpg[/img] [img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/johnreymacion/browser.jpg[/img]

Last edited by taurus1983 (2008-03-10 11:39:54)

SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

Im Using Orbit Downloader :thumbsup: Its good try it.

Last edited by SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE (2008-04-20 15:13:28)

GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

OMG easy way? hahaha. lol nice.
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

niCE! thankZ for sharing!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Seems to be simple and worth trying.. I'm gonna try this one.. Thanks!
spunjbom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sounds very familiar.. Hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]The easy way to download mp3 song from Multiply [/b] I told you I was gonna find a way to download songs from MP even after they decided to remove the download links. Well, I stayed true to my wor

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:27

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy