• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

Pages: 123

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should remain fine :D :thumbsup: [/b] [b]Preview:[/b] disabled ;) I'm using a new trick on my tracker. Refer to screenshots for preview [b]screenshot 1:[/b] [align=center]-from this- [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/images/instant.JPG[/img] -to this-[/align] [b]screenshot 2:[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/images/instant2.jpg[/img] [b]Step 1:[/b] Download this zip file containing the :arrow: [url=http://www.netzgesta.de/instant/instant.zip]instant.js[/url] [quote][b]contents:[/b] * instant.js * index.html example of it's usage[/quote] [b]Now:[/b] extract instant.js [b]And:[/b] upload instant.js to file host [b]Step 2:[/b] Inject the [b][color=green]instant.js[/color][/b] url via your js file. If you don't know how to do this, try inserting the following code in your js: <">[b]Step 3:[/b] Set any images you want to be turned into photo images by adding a [b]class="instant"[/b] attribute. You can also use [b]class="instant itiltright"[/b] to make the all of the images tilt to one direction. If you do not know how to do this, try injecting the following code to select all images in your profile: <">To apply it only on images that do not already have classnames, you can do this: <">You can also try to add the classNames this way instead of using a setTimeout: [quote]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () {snapPhotos();})) window.onload = function () {snapPhotos();}; function snapPhotos(){ var elements = document.getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { elements[i].className="instant"; i++; } }[/quote] [b][color=green]Optional![/color] Applying it in your tracker.php[/b] [b]The javascript:[/b] Insert this into the head of tracker php(outside of the [b]<?php codes?>[/b]), and don't forget to edit the path to your js: <">[b]And:[/b] insert this before the closing </body> tag(outside of the [b]<?php codes?>[/b]): <">[b]The CSS:[/b] Make sure that your imgblock and your imgblock images have the same width & height, and also that both the width and height are greater than [b]64px[/b]: [quote]/*img*/ .imgblock { height:85px; width:77px; } .imgblock img { height: 85px; width:77px; border: 0px; }[/quote] [b]That's it! You're done :D :thumbsup: [/b] :cool: [b]* for additional ways to use the instant.js, see the index.html included with the zip file[/b] [b]Preview:[/b] disabled ;) I'm using a new trick on my tracker. Refer to screenshots for preview [b]credits: * instant.js 1.4 (16-Dec-2007) * (c) by Christian Effenberger * All Rights Reserved * Source: glossy.netzgesta.de * me [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/69.gif[/img][/b]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-03-11 12:21:49)

babevian
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

il try this later.... =) oopss wait.. i didnt see the preview. =(

Last edited by babevian (2008-03-10 17:33:40)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

sorry, i used the wrong link :wallbash: [b]preview link fixed[/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.Imma use this on my tracker.:thumbsup: I ain't gonna give you a +rep cuz I already gave one on the other thread.:lol: And everytime I exit your profile,a message says:"There Is A New Private Message." That tricked me.I kept checking my messages here in Ftalk,but tere was nothing.That was a good one.:thumbsup:

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-10 18:39:47)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@lilprincess950[/b] :lol: :thumbsup: thank you for your donations :drool:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this! really cool! uhm, will it work in WVM ver. 2?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes it will. In a nutshell, php is just html with extra code that is hidden from the browser, which is the php enclosed by [b]<?php[/b] and [b]?>[/b]. A php file, just like html, should have a head and a body. As long as you don't touch the php it should be fine =|
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice tweak...hehehe.. liking it. :D
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice thanks for sharing =D
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for this... =):thumbsup:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice trick! thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Honestly I had been trying this since you posted this trick But i dunno why I just cant cant cant cant apply it. Seriuosly my head is stuck and doomed I think laziness strick me again and i just cant understand the tut :lol: or maybe I just cant :/ Ill try it again when my head is clear :rolleyes: I wonder when will that be :wallbash: Im not gonna say I can do it But ill try :wallbash: What can I do im still learning In short can I YM you? :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey nice bro:thumbsup: ,gonna use later! :penguin:
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow this is cool!!! thanks for this shakiro. will try this later. if im done then ill give you another repu. :) :thumbsup:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible sir to apply it on the sidebox friends randomizer.? coz thats the only image in my profile that is not cool... hehehe... by the way... im using this code... and i like it... nice code...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@wyvern07zed[/b] you just need to find a way to attach the className to the images. Try adding 1 of these codes to your js. Probably near the bottom or in the middle of your js :ninja: I can't test it since I don't have one of those friend randomizers, so I don't know if any of these will work :smoke: <">-or- <">
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code sir.. but it doenst work... i tried putting the 1st code at the bottom and with all the other attachonload but still doesnt work... dont know... maybe i just dont know how to apply it... hehehe... anyways thanks a lot... [b]OFFTOPIC:[/b] im still waiting for the request about the playlist thing.. hehehe... hopefully you can... i also ask bobcbar for help on the last code of the post.... hope he can do it... coz he has a marquee post... i tried applying but i just cant do it... i also saw your new playlist arrangement and i love it... it saves space... i already have playlists i made just didnt put it yet coz of the code and is still not complete... hmmmm.... im jealous.... nyahahaha... ;) :thumbsup: for shak...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so this is a new add on tweaks for wvm ...poor me havent able to make one yet.. and here u r upgrading it wakoko.. i feell really left behind.. anywaysss my real intent .. i really like d pic efex... a mixture of twisted malposition img w/ border ... can i apply it with my photo gallery or even w/ my mainpic... even i got no wvm yet... do my query sound kaka... waa.. sowee..

Last edited by switpotato (2008-04-02 15:36:45)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@switpotato[/b] =) your query is fine =| :thumbsup: yes yes yes :rose: just follow the steps 1-2-3 to apply it on all the images in your profile :wow: it will affect all the images larger than 64x64 :drool: also once you have a tracker, there are [b]optional instructions[/b] to follow in the 1st post to be more selective of the images that the code affects, you would have to modify the code in [b]step 3[/b], which gets [b]all[/b] the image elements and attaches the className :arrow: [b]instant[/b] :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-04-02 17:01:13)

†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great code... i'll try dis later.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 64x64 in dimension, so your buttons and linker images should

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:30

[ 15 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy