• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

Pages: 12

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

[b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker images are smaller than this to keep them unaffected and as they are :D :thumbsup: [/b] [b]Preview: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/shakiro][sup]+rep[/sup][/url][/b] [b]screenshot 1:[/b] [align=center][b]Effect[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/images/reflex2.JPG[/img][/align] [b]screenshot 2:[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/images/reflex.jpg[/img] [b]Step 1:[/b] Download this zip file containing the :arrow: [url=http://www.netzgesta.de/reflex/reflex.zip]reflex.js[/url] [quote][b]contents:[/b] * reflex.js * index.html example of it's usage[/quote] [b]Now:[/b] extract reflex.js [b]And:[/b] upload reflex.js to file host [b]Step 2:[/b] Inject the [b][color=green]reflex.js[/color][/b] url via your js file. If you don't know how to do this, try inserting the following code in your js: <">[b]Don't forget:[/b] To edit the path to your reflex.js [b]Step 3:[/b] Set any images you want to be turned into photo images by adding a [b]class="reflex"[/b] attribute. You can also use [b]class="reflex itiltright"[/b] to make the all of the images tilt to one direction. If you do not know how to do this, try injecting the following code to select all images in your profile: <">To apply it only on images that do not already have classnames, you can do this: <">[b][color=green]Optional![/color] Applying it in your tracker.php[/b] [b]The javascript:[/b] Insert this into the head of tracker php(outside of the [b]<?php codes?>[/b]), and don't forget to edit the path to your js: <">[b]And:[/b] insert this before the closing </body> tag(outside of the [b]<?php codes?>[/b]): <">[b]The CSS:[/b] Make sure that your imgblock and your imgblock images have the same width & height: [quote]/*img*/ .imgblock { height:85px; width:77px; } .imgblock img { height: 85px; width:77px; border: 0px; }[/quote] [b]That's it! You're done :D :thumbsup: [/b] :cool: [b]* for additional ways to use the reflex.js, see the index.html included with the zip file[/b] [b]Preview: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/shakiro][sup]+rep[/sup][/url][/b] [b]credits: * reflex.js 1.1 (23-Aug-2007) * (c) by Christian Effenberger * All Rights Reserved * Source: glossy.netzgesta.de * me [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/69.gif[/img][/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

1st to comment.Thanks for sharing.Imma try dis one.:thumbsup: +rep again.And again.:lol:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

uhm this one is the same from the instant image trick but different in style.. nice sahring again sir! by the way, will it work in WVM ver. 2?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

As I said for the instant image trick, yes. Or at least I think it should. I use shirow's WVM v2.3 =|
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok sir..thanks for the response.. i'll try this now..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>You make it again buddy...very nice indeed... im gona give again a repu on this... thanks for always sharing... + repu for you buddy...;)
Co_don SanAdH
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's a cool shak.. nice thanks for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
salat
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice..hehe. thnks 4 sharing..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow...nice shak!!! another plus!!! hehehe :D :thumbsup:
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will try this..., if i can...hehe :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice code shakiro :thumbsup: thx for sharing
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh..^^ thx for sharing this! :thumbsup:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice one =):thumbsup: thanks buddy!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@iconald[/b] I always know what you posted before I read it :lol: but I still appreciate it bro :cool: I have rewarded you with a [b]+rep[/b] for being that member that always appreciates everyone's codes :D :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol shak this is great now can i link this topic in my wvm tutorial ill link it as an add-ons to it :D wahahahha thx for dis sugoi-ne!!!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^my other topic :arrow: [b][url]http://theftalk.com/t23498-Instant-Photo-Images.html[/url][/b] also has tracker instructions too =|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ nice nice well then another cool tweak for the tracker :D :thumbsup:
smile4cat_woman
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx 4 the glossaarize image =) i use tooltipcomment, random friend and random photo galerry. how to make the pic tilt left? i try to used function reflectImages(){ var elements = document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName('div')[0].getElementsByTagName('img'); var i = 0; while (i < elements.length) { if (elements[i].className=""){ elements[i].className="reflex itilleft"; i++; } }setTimeout("reflectImages()",2995); for the comment box but its not working.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. i like it.. im going to try this after i have finished repairing my profile.. wahaha.. thanks shak..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cool: thanks for the trick shak.. im using it now :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] =| :thumbsup: It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Safari and IE6+ This code only accepts images over 32x32 in dimension, so make sure your buttons and linker imag

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy