• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

Pages: 1

i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

becatiguling
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

what code did u put in the "generator box"!? make sure the codes u generated is the CODES not the URL of the codes ,,ay!?
becatiguling
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

i'm put from <html> to </html>....
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^can i see ur codes ...the codes that u put in the generator box of markyctrigger.com!?
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]^can i see ur codes ...the codes that u put in the generator box of markyctrigger.com!?[/quote] ` can you help me too ? the OG is not working ..
lovcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yay...me too.. my overlay is not working... i dont know why.. but..the first day i use my overlay it works but after two days its doesn't work anymore. what would i do?
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahmm..guys make ur own topic :paranoid: @thread starter: where`s ur codes!? :ninja:
shamie21
» n00b
1969-12-31

`+it's nOt working ryt nOW.. `+dOn't ya see the news?"FRIENDSTER UPDATEd" at the lower part of MARKYCTRIGGER forum.. `+read that.. and it say's that... Friendster Updated!!! are you wondering why your OG profile wont work? its because friendster updated their system... these are the affected OG's: OGflash OGcss OGstandard no worries ;) ive also updated my codes, all u have to do is to press "save" at the http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php? the updated codes are not yet complete and i still need to check it later `+sO nOw ya knOw?.. `+i dOn'y knOw when it wud work again.. `+i hope it wud work as so0n as the friendster update der c0des.. `+huhuhu i want an overlay t0o.. `+sO sad it w0n't work ryt nOw.. `+:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have million times generate the overlay code and it's still won't change anything

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy