• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

Pages: 1

hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

tsukino
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

[quote=tsukino]hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me[/quote] me lyks utada hikaru !!! :wallbash:
alvin_bilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

~ Do As Infinity! ~ Rie Fu ~ YUI ~ Utada Hikaru This one is jRock: ~ L'Arc~en~Ciel ~ Asian Kung-Fu Generation ~ UVERworld ~ Orange Range
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alvin_bilian]~ Do As Infinity! ~ Rie Fu ~ YUI ~ Utada Hikaru This one is jRock: ~ L'Arc~en~Ciel ~ Asian Kung-Fu Generation ~ UVERworld ~ Orange Range[/quote] ok il'l try to download those songs... :wallbash:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D their ol nc :ninja:
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0a00]i[/color] [color=#ff1e00]a[/color][color=#ff2800]l[/color][color=#ff3200]s[/color][color=#ff3c00]o[/color] [color=#ff5000]l[/color][color=#ff5a00]i[/color][color=#ff6400]k[/color][color=#ff6e00]e[/color] [color=#ff8200]B[/color][color=#ff8c00]o[/color][color=#ff9600]a[/color] [color=#ffaa00]K[/color][color=#ffb400]w[/color][color=#ffbe00]o[/color][color=#ffc800]n[/color] [color=#ffb400]a[/color][color=#ffaa00]n[/color][color=#ffa000]d[/color] [color=#ff8c00]P[/color][color=#ff8200]u[/color][color=#ff7800]f[/color][color=#ff6e00]f[/color][color=#ff6400]y[/color] [color=#ff5000]A[/color][color=#ff4600]m[/color][color=#ff3c00]i[/color] [color=#ff2800]Y[/color][color=#ff1e00]u[/color][color=#ff1400]m[/color][color=#ff0a00]i[/color][color=#ff0000].[/color] [color=#ff1400]T[/color][color=#ff1e00]h[/color][color=#ff2800]e[/color][color=#ff3200]y[/color][color=#ff3c00]'[/color][color=#ff4600]r[/color][color=#ff5000]e[/color] [color=#ff6400]s[/color][color=#ff6e00]o[/color] [color=#ff8200]c[/color][color=#ff8c00]u[/color][color=#ff9600]t[/color][color=#ffa000]e[/color][color=#ffaa00].[/color][color=#ffb400].[/color][/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]The Indigo[/b] is my favorite.. Although they're pretty much a mix of jazz and soft rock music. Clicking my siggy downloads their song, [b]BLUE[/b]. [b]YouTube Videos:[/b] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIuM0etZBQ[/url] (Under the Blue Sky) [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uED-KcClIKU[/url] (Ai Yori Aoshi ending theme) [b]The Indigo Links:[/b] [url]http://www.the-indigo.com/index.shtml[/url] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Indigo[/url]

Last edited by Padme (2006-10-30 14:29:13)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BoA is korean ryt?
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]BoA is korean ryt?[/quote] [b] [color=#ff0a00]y[/color][color=#ff1400]e[/color][color=#ff1e00]p[/color][color=#ff2800].[/color][/b]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

BoA was first discovered by Korean record label SM Entertainment and soon entered the realm of Japanese music industry after signing in with Japan's leading record company Avex Trax. BoA broke records in both Korea and Japan and was actually the first foreign singer to top the Japanese Oricon Chart. Her album includes NO. 1, Listen To My Heart, Valenti & My Name. Her latest album will be coming out in Japan this Jan. 17 titled Made in Twenty (20). [url=http://xs.to][img]http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07105/AVCD-23153B.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://xs.to][img]http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07105/AVCD-23154.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-03-09 01:48:59)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me why compare and the're all great :) But one of my fave jpop singers is crystal kay :D and nana kitade :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't really want to compare them.. but hehe what the heck. There are things you will notice between OPM and JPOP.. Before I noticed most JPOP artists especially actors-turned-singers.. Well, they sounded, lets say "not so good".. Cos i've been listening to a number of JPOP artists since childhood. But there are a lot of good JPOP artists really, in terms of singing. I like the these group called [b]BUZY[/b], [b]The Indigo[/b], and [b]YUI[/b] (jRock). Compared to OPM artists BEFORE, i noticed Filipinos sang better. But not anymore, cos a lot of singers here are now also actors-turned-singers! I admit there are a lot of talented OPM artists out there. And I wish they were given more exposure and chances to reach a bigger audience. But the ones who gets more popularity are the actors-turned-singers. It's sad cos a lot of them aren't really that good. In tagalog, "[i]Basta sikat ka, kanta ka lang ng kanta![/i]" In other words, our music industry in the Philippines have become similar to Japan. OPM has changed a lot, cos you don't have to be great at singing to get a record label.

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-18 10:54:14)

gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like YUI, UVERworld, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, ORANGE RANGE, YOUNHA
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tsukino]hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me[/quote] yu right ;] but of course YUI try to listen CHE.R.RY that was cool

Last edited by やる (2007-09-30 03:04:09)

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah "cherry" i know that! that was cool :cool: yui rockz! :eh:

Last edited by em0chiq11 (2008-11-26 20:03:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey! people do you like jpop artists? how do you compare them to OPM singers, especially, how you look up to BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru? Tell me

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy