• ARCHIVES 
  • » well to all lineage addicts there i have a new server to share its called Lineage2:BlackBird this is a much cool lineage cause you dont have really to hunt. or have a quest to be rich or strong ... y

Pages: 1

well to all lineage addicts there i have a new server to share its called Lineage2:BlackBird this is a much cool lineage cause you dont have really to hunt. or have a quest to be rich or strong ... y

#1  2008-03-13 06:27:49

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well to all lineage addicts there i have a new server to share its called Lineage2:BlackBird this is a much cool lineage cause you dont have really to hunt. or have a quest to be rich or strong ... y

well to all lineage addicts there i have a new server to share its called Lineage2:BlackBird this is a much cool lineage cause you dont have really to hunt. or have a quest to be rich or strong ... you'll know if you see this Rates.. :arrow:[b]Rates. 35x XP 45x SP Party Bonus +3% 235x Drop Adena(gold) 1x Drop Items 25x Drop Spoil Items Shop Custom Skills Custom Armors Custom Weapons NPC Buffer Buff Time: 40 minutes Crafting Needed [/b] Try it now..or see its website at www.L2blackbird.com lets make this server growing and become one of the strongest characters!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well to all lineage addicts there i have a new server to share its called Lineage2:BlackBird this is a much cool lineage cause you dont have really to hunt. or have a quest to be rich or strong ... y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy