• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

Pages: 1

I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

the one who created this is warrock server creator here inphilipines
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

LETS play get AMPED noob vs. noob =D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

amp! hehe. i know this game and i'm still a noob in it. but i think this game is really cool. especially the game play. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by takashi (2008-03-24 12:18:52)

satriya
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

true crime nypd ---->age: 20+ ---> hard game n nice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know in online game slang AMP means wakoko NVM hehe... Anyway do you guys know the game Get Amped? they say it's quite a good game. :eh: What do you guys think? :wallbash:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:58

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy