• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]the ff are OLD LOADER CODES made by : ARCHER[/b][/color] i juz modified it... unfortunately this WORKS ONLY FOR IE dunno how to make it works for firefox... this is the best i can do so

Pages: 123

[color=red][b]the ff are OLD LOADER CODES made by : ARCHER[/b][/color] i juz modified it... unfortunately this WORKS ONLY FOR IE dunno how to make it works for firefox... this is the best i can do so

fwenciz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]the ff are OLD LOADER CODES made by : ARCHER[/b][/color] i juz modified it... unfortunately this WORKS ONLY FOR IE dunno how to make it works for firefox... this is the best i can do so

can seem to work when ur using swit's convertion of js to css...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]the ff are OLD LOADER CODES made by : ARCHER[/b][/color] i juz modified it... unfortunately this WORKS ONLY FOR IE dunno how to make it works for firefox... this is the best i can do so

it will work... just be sure u compile ur works ryt... and check ur css too.. i juz happnd to observe any mistakes like extra[b]{ } [/b]will ruin the codes flow...
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose:mizz swit mind you make page loading loader css for me pink design...:)
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried it and i just saw my bg.....when i removed the code it came backto normal..:eh:..but i want that code... :crybaby:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

since linker is kinda different with the one we used to hve... ill check this later kk.. waaa.. been busy with some off topic things here in the forum... ill juz post the development later.. if this codes r 100% okie as it used to b b4... if not ill request for this to be lock.... ciao for now.... :penguin: hspi tweaking to all :kiss:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-09 02:39:15)

mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

swit wat do you mean that save it as a separate file?so i used another css linker to separate?
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if you want to put many css layouts? what's the code?
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!ill try it later
ice01
» n00b
1969-12-31

swit - 1st prob..it shows my profile background pic first..then the loading bar window.. 2nd prob.. still i dont understand the " PROFILE CSS " you're pertaining.. i didnt edit the PROFILE CSS on the given code..but then..i was able to run the loading bar window.. so whats the use of it (PROFILE CSS)?
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D cool thanks for sharing this.. =):thumbsup:
ice01
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey ive tried it..whenever i put my friendster layout ... the loading bar window appears but theres a big white box next to it..? whats seems to be the prob? how to get rid of the big white box..? help! tnx n advance...
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this codes.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ice01]swit - 1st prob..it shows my profile background pic first..then the loading bar window.. 2nd prob.. still i dont understand the " PROFILE CSS " you're pertaining.. i didnt edit the PROFILE CSS on the given code..but then..i was able to run the loading bar window.. so whats the use of it (PROFILE CSS)?[/quote] profile css is the main css u create for ur profile... not the loader css
ice01
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah ok...=) swit...-- another prob.. i found this nice layout from the site.. the url.css given already.. so what i did.. i just upload it to css linker..but why is it everytime i run my profile.. there's a big white box next to page loading image..? what seems to be the prob? i want to get rid of the white box..help pls! tnx!
DHULZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone help me?????????? i have problem fixing the code that i do using java and html whre to put to make my layout code in my friendster tnx pls. answer me
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w3w nice im gonna try this =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]the ff are OLD LOADER CODES made by : ARCHER[/b][/color] i juz modified it... unfortunately this WORKS ONLY FOR IE dunno how to make it works for firefox... this is the best i can do so

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:56

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy